The Mummy: The Book of The Living (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #004) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order July 1 at 8 PM UK TIME )
Price:
£74.99 (4K) - £67.99 (BD)
Notes: 4K Edition includes both 4K and Blu-ray (2 Discs per Steelbook)

c25cffa5-2723-4098-84f7-f37526387c8d.png

Last edited:
So I got my refund, EB emailed me today saying they will begin shipping soon.
I had cancelled because Im not feeling this edition anymore to be honest, it looks nice but I collect full slips and I have literally zero interest in the mummy SB''s, £75 is too much when I think about it, I hope everyone else is happy when they get their's but I simply just need the money more, given its Christmas and all.
I was pretty annoyed to get another email from them saying that there no more free UK shipping.
After gladiator, they need to do something like good fellas to get me to bite again, I like the blu packs but it has to be a decent film IMO

EB website has the following notice

Customer Notice: These are now shipping but slower than usual due to a very large number of orders. if you have not received your fulfilment you will soon. Thank you for your patience!

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong and DMD4k
FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIPPED!!!! :thanks::D:OMG:

I know they said it was a slow process due to the number of orders, but bloody hell, I thought i'd have been in receipt of it by the end of this week. :(
Hey ho, next week it'll have to be :thumbs:

FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHIPPED!!!! :thanks::D:OMG:

I know they said it was a slow process due to the number of orders, but bloody hell, I thought i'd have been in receipt of it by the end of this week. :(
Hey ho, next week it'll have to be :thumbs:
Still waiting.... Glad one has been sent! :thumbs: