The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!

This sounds like a perfect way to get the trilogy that won't be in a single steelbook. I was possibly looking at getting the Trilogy from another country for the Book of the Dead design (because I like that alot) but if @EverythingBlu are going with another faux leather slipcase, then this might be the way I go. Looks like these guys are coming up with some good ideas for releases, and has got me really excited for if they do an Oblivion release.
Think I may have to order Shaun of the Dead now.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
Th
This sounds like a perfect way to get the trilogy that won't be in a single steelbook. I was possibly looking at getting the Trilogy from another country for the Book of the Dead design (because I like that alot) but if @EverythingBlu are going with another faux leather slipcase, then this might be the way I go. Looks like these guys are coming up with some good ideas for releases, and has got me really excited for if they do an Oblivion release.
Think I may have to order Shaun of the Dead now.

Thanks for your comments!

EverythingBlu

Hello,

No, the new film is not related to this trilogy at all (reboot), so would not make sense nor would be allowed by the studio.

Thank you.
Everythingblu
Thanks for the speedy reply. I suppose that makes sense. I am sure your going to make this the best possible release. I cant wait to see what the finished product looks like. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
Is each steelbook going to have its own slipcase?
Hello,

No, we decided not to do this otherwise the retail price would keep going up & up and with the competition already on the market and taking into account the movies themselves, it made more sense to keep that retail price down as low as we can by just adding a high quality faux leather slipcase to hold the collection in.

Thanks!
EverythingBlu

Thanks very much but do you have any information about the Steelbook finish and if it will feature any embossing or debossing?
Hello,

We will double check with the studio just to make sure we can announce the finishes (just to be safe). We thought the info was out there for the SteelBooks on the market. We will get back to you with this answer tomorrow.

thank you!
EverythingBlu