Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: May 16, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

5804902_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated 3 like everyone else. However over time it has grown on me and I've accepted that. Still have the trilogy collection steelbook on DVD but wouldnt mind upgrading.

Typical: new movie in june (starring Tom Cruise), new wave of steelbooks for the old trilogy just a bit earlier...
This is the milking way :D:D

Typical: new movie in june (starring Tom Cruise), new wave of steelbooks for the old trilogy just a bit earlier...
This is the milking way :D:D

In fairness, I don't think this new movie connects to the Brendan Fraser trilogy at all. That's like expecting them to include every mummy movie ever made because they used the word Ultimate.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
In fairness, I don't think this new movie connects to the Brendan Fraser trilogy at all. That's like expecting them to include every mummy movie ever made because they used the word Ultimate.

Ultimate collection would have to include all three Mummy films, all four Scorpion King films and the animated series in my books haha. They should retitle them Cash Grab editions

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet and JCC
Ultimate collection would have to include all three Mummy films, all four Scorpion King films and the animated series in my books haha. They should retitle them Cash Grab editions

There's FOUR Scorpion King movies!!!??:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
The new movie is just a reboot of the mummy saga (new actors/characters, new story, new mummy), never said it connects with the Fraser's trilogy.
New steelbooks for old movies with a saga sequels/reboots: F&F, Resident evil, Underworld and so on...
That's what I meant

Last edited: