Slipbox The Neverending Story (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Ara Media) [Korea]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: December 7, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia - YesAsia (Pre-order November 20 at 2 PM Korea time on Kimchi - Nova listing is live now)
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $39.99 (YesAsia)

15423387002231727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: I remember somebody saying that NOVA does a yearly Christmas sale, should i wait or pull the trigger now?

not sure if this would be part of the sale. Its normally for releases that have been out for quit some time they want to get rid of the stock that has been sitting for 10 months

Agreed with @howarmat. Obviously things could change, but traditionally the NOVA sale is limited to released titles. This won't even come out until after the sale has started. And even then, the sale usually is limited to titles that have been out for a while

I'd completely forgotten about this one going live until just seeing @moon's amazing photos on Facebook... I'll leave him to share those. ;)

Going by his in-hand shots, the finished product looks great! Thankfully it's still widely available, so I've gone ahead and ordered a copy. :D

Reactions: moon and DMD4k
I don't know if I want to see Moon's pics now LOL I've got this inbound and if it's that good I want to see this in-hand myself :D

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I'd completely forgotten about this one going live until just seeing @moon's amazing photos on Facebook... I'll leave him to share those. ;)

Going by his in-hand shots, the finished product looks great! Thankfully it's still widely available, so I've gone ahead and ordered a copy. :D
I can't see anything on his Facebook page. :confused:

Or maybe he has another account I don't know about?

I can't see anything on his Facebook page. :confused:

Or maybe he has another account I don't know about?
Oh, I dunno then mate. I don't really want to link to it in case he doesn't want his FB account being known or whatever.

I'm sure he'll be along sooner or later to share his photos with us anyway. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Received mine yesterday, even though I love it, they could have gone the extra mile and played around with some embossing, both front and rear. But even without it, this is well worth it.
@Noodles I'm surprised you like the holo title in this but hated Manta's SoW FS :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Received mine yesterday, even though I love it, they could have gone the extra mile and played around with some embossing, both front and rear. But even without it, this is well worth it.
@Noodles I'm surprised you like the holo title in this but hated Manta's SoW FS :giggle:
Lol I was waiting for someone to pull me up on that. :p

I do actually like holofoil, but I just felt it didn't suit Manta's Shape of Water at all... it ruined the subtlety of the rest of the artwork IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k