Purchase here

nes.jpg

View attachment 36204

Attachments

• tnes.jpg
    tnes.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see the extended version but IIRC it was shot only in German with no subtitles :(

I had to order this yesterday...yes, I have no self-control.

This looks like an awesome set and like DB previously said, I'm also hoping for a steelbook in the near future on this one.

This is a wasted effort imo. Inside artwork and front cover of digipack is great.

But the front cover of the slip is horrible and back cover of the digipack is maybe even more of an atrocity.

This movie is legendary. I've seen it more than a dozen times, and anyone who grew up in the 80s has too.

I'd love a nice steelbook package. Sadly, the market doesn't usually support older films like this.

If I hit the lotto someday, I'd love to start my own business and make awesome blu ray packages for all the great old school movies that don't get enough love.

Ah... one can dream, no?

"The Nothing!!!" :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::LOL:

Reactions: Stuc
This is a wasted effort imo. Inside artwork and front cover of digipack is great.

But the front cover of the slip is horrible and back cover of the digipack is maybe even more of an atrocity.

This movie is legendary. I've seen it more than a dozen times, and anyone who grew up in the 80s has too.

I'd love a nice steelbook package. Sadly, the market doesn't usually support older films like this.

If I hit the lotto someday, I'd love to start my own business and make awesome blu ray packages for all the great old school movies that don't get enough love.

Ah... one can dream, no?

"The Nothing!!!" :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::LOL:
I've thought about that too- for real (as I have a lot of resources and contacts in the industry). I really looked into it.
The reason why it is so difficult is the licensing. It is much easier in certain territories than others. There is a very real reason there are no real boutique steelbook companies from the U.S.

Reactions: PunkNinja