Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes an exclusive booklet

Les-Nouveaux-Mutants-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Les-Nouveaux-Mutants-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll look like this ...
1610203295442.png

... but keep eyes peeled for possible vertical tramlines down the left side of the front cover:-
1610203586599.png

How odd.. the UK looks like the US, but the FR release looks completely different. Maybe it is spot gloss in FR as steelbook.com stated, may explain the difference in the colouration.

Any chance this steelbook will get a premium treatment?
Wouldn't hold your breath. There aren't any new fox premiums on the cards currently with the disney approval process as far as I'm aware.

Also, Marvel or not, this film has been critically and publicly panned, so I'd expect it to be a risky premium and likely a film disney will want forgotten about asap after this initial home release.

• Wow
Reactions: Vaako
How odd.. the UK looks like the US, but the FR release looks completely different. Maybe it is spot gloss in FR as steelbook.com stated, may explain the difference in the colouration.
The UK is the same finish as FR (Europe), it's alway in US that the finish is different.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wouldn't hold your breath. There aren't any new fox premiums on the cards currently with the disney approval process as far as I'm aware.

Also, Marvel or not, this film has been critically and publicly panned, so I'd expect it to be a risky premium and likely a film disney will want forgotten about asap after this initial home release.
Just asking, I know there was one for Dark Phoenix so who knows but don't wanna double dip on this movie so I'm holding off buying the French edition for now...

The UK is the same finish as FR (Europe), it's alway in US that the finish is different.
Not always, but it does happen. If you look at the images above though, the UK one (single photo on it's own) looks like the same dark grey colouring as the US one, which is on the left of the double steel photo. The one on the right is the FR, which looks considerably lighter.

I won't argue that the EU/ROW usually share finishes vs the US, but unless the lighting in the pictures is misleading, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Just asking, I know there was one for Dark Phoenix so who knows but don't wanna double dip on this movie so I'm holding off buying the French edition for now...
I don't blame you, I wouldn't double dip either. The WeET DP slips are really quite nice, especially the lenti. It may happen, but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath.

I think it's the case that DP was probably approved prior to the whole merger thing happening. Apparently the approval process for foxdisney stuff now is more complex.

Reactions: 3Maters and Vaako