The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this last night. I enjoyed it.

Some funny moments and decent action scenes in it. I think it's the most animated I've seen Ryan Gosling. A big departure from his usual strong silent type role....! He can be very funny when he wants.

Youtube some of his appearances on Graham Norton, honestly some of the funniest stuff I've seen.

Ok this one in particular isn't Gosling being funny persay but his reaction to Greg Davies gets me every single time

EDIT: Oh this one is great as well

• Haha
Reactions: Vendetta
He’s a funny dude. Him and Jake Gyllenhaal get me every time. Both surprisingly really funny

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Youtube some of his appearances on Graham Norton, honestly some of the funniest stuff I've seen.

Ok this one in particular isn't Gosling being funny persay but his reaction to Greg Davies gets me every single time

EDIT: Oh this one is great as well

Yeah I'd seen those already. :thumbs: I don't miss a Graham Norton episode! Best chat show on TV at the moment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I'd seen those already. :thumbs: I don't miss a Graham Norton episode! Best chat show on TV at the moment.

100%

He’s funny, Everyone always seems comfortable, have a laugh, good stories and banter. And usually a decent music performance
Favourite from the recent series was the Gyllenhaal, Holland and hanks episode

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I think it's the most animated I've seen Ryan Gosling. A big departure from his usual strong silent type role....! He can be very funny when he wants.
Nice Guys is by far his favourite role of mine, then Lars and the real girl. He was pretty great in La, La, Land too.
He seemed to have gone through the period of getting type-cast as someone who has little lines and just stares into the distance, looking handsome as f-.

Guys, I literally just found out about this, and super desperate to get the One click! But it says Out of Stock on Kimchi, do you guys know in the past if any stock becomes available on day of release? Or do I literally have to wait around on eBay to pay 5x the cost? :( So bummed, I adore this movie.

Guys, I literally just found out about this, and super desperate to get the One click! But it says Out of Stock on Kimchi, do you guys know in the past if any stock becomes available on day of release? Or do I literally have to wait around on eBay to pay 5x the cost? :( So bummed, I adore this movie.
You can check Ebay seller called Wdpung, the one click is only 151,99usd with free shipping, I think it's about the same price if you buy direct from Kimchi+shipping

Reactions: Rady
Okay great, thanks number33! I checked and he doesn't seem to have the one click, only the others, but I'll send him a message and see if he has any on order. Fingers crossed! I appreciate your help :) If you have any other sightings of it on the web, I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dchamp444