The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if anyone has been able to access Kimchi's site?
I haven't been able to for the past few days now. :watch:

Just checked. First I’ve seen of this and no can’t access.
Get a blank white screen with “Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found”

Reactions: Grendel
Just curious if anyone has been able to access Kimchi's site?
I haven't been able to for the past few days now. :watch:
Their domain expired a few days ago and while that seems to have been renewed it doesn't seem to be pointing to anything, so there's probably some technical issue they have yet to sort out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
KimchiDVD have announced a 1/4 Slip:

Nice Guys Steelbook 1/4 Slip Edition (The On Series No.6) will be released at 26th of May 2020.

And it will be sold into the Domestic and worldwide at the same time.

And Please understand that delivery and shipping may be different depending on the circumstances of each country due to Covid-19.

Pre order : 2020-05-18 (14:00) Korea Time
Hell yeah!!!

The beautyshot for those who can't see the FB post:

tng.jpg

you have to understand @DMD4k have no clue :rolleyes:
I'm such a n00b.

I'm a big fan of 1/4 Slips, too. I welcome this (late) addition, because the steelbook was always destined for a 1/4 slip. Hopefully there will be some effects on the slip, like an embossed title.

I think they should have sold the 1/4 slips at the same time as the rest of the editions. Selling it months after the release alters the print run. Not cool.

How many of these have they made available this time?
It's not been disclosed (yet), but I don't think they'll be numbered. These steelbooks probably are leftovers from the original printrun, maybe the reserve for replacement requests. Now, close to a year after the original release, KimchiDVD have decided it's okay to sell this small batch, and made (asked The On to create) this edition. It's just a guess, though.

Reactions: DMD4k
Just wondering, has anybody received the 1/4 slip yet? Are they even shipping those out yet? I remember it being labelled as "available now" when I purchased it on the kimchi website on day 1.

Just wondering, has anybody received the 1/4 slip yet? Are they even shipping those out yet? I remember it being labelled as "available now" when I purchased it on the kimchi website on day 1.
Korea Post isn't currently shipping international parcels due to the coronavirus situation.

Reactions: Lutzo
Korea Post isn't currently shipping international parcels due to the coronavirus situation.

I bought my copy through a reseller and got it sent via FedEx. Price was reasonable enough for express mail, imo

Reactions: Lutzo
Now that you've bumped it, what was the best edition in the end? The one to go for I mean. I've read one slip had low res images for example...