The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate

Oh this is great news but it has to be a steel.

I don't collect the slips for the standard editons but this has to happen as a steel

Please Blu collection.... Don't fail me (your my favourite :))
Maybe now is a good time to start. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Nah, only steels mate otherwise I'll go too far with it all. Plus I can barely afford my steels each month lol

But this has to happen.
I'd also prefer a steel to be honest... preferably something similar to my mock-up, but with the girl on the back instead - think we already discussed that a while back... I couldn't find a clean image (without text) of her at the time though. (n)

#72 Nice Guys (SC).png

I'd also prefer a steel to be honest... preferably something similar to my mock-up, but with the girl on the back instead - think we already discussed that a while back... I couldn't find a clean image (without text) of her at the time though. (n)

View attachment 278352

Yep I love your mock up, got it saved on my phone and yeah with the chic instead of him. And it's a winner

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles