The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont like the look at fullslip B at all!! Same rear artwork as the steelbook! It would probs be A for me if any! The OC box looks quite cool too!

Probably the only one but a bit underwhelmed with the slips and the repeated artwork. Probably go with the lenti considering how well the transition looked on the Pans Labyrinth edition.

I would love to know (or see) what type of finishes the full slips will have before it goes live.

It could sway my decision as I can't decide!!

full slip 1 is the winner, in my opinion.
damn, the box looks so awesome :drool:

full slip 2 would be great without the tattoo. again, repeated artwork, hmm.

lenti looks nice (artworks).

I’ve never even seen this movie but I’m way impressed by the steelbook and slip designs. Slip A all the way!!

I’m not familiar with The On’s work, what else are they known for?

I’ve never even seen this movie but I’m way impressed by the steelbook and slip designs. Slip A all the way!!

I’m not familiar with The On’s work, what else are they known for?

Pan's labyrinth and From Dusk Till Dawn. PL has very beautiful slips and steelbook.

Not bad

Tough one between full slip A2 and the lenti.
Lenti is slightly generic tho and I like that A2 is a little different to norm although the back is similar to the back of the steel

A1 don’t really do it for me but the one click box looks great

I’m thinking exactly what you’re thinking.

I think the A2 looks really cool and original even if the back is similar to the steelbook but it will be a very difficult choice between that one and the lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo