The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess our limitation is pretty small so ill stagger qty.

Unfortunately the GB will be for USA/CA only. More so because its not economical FOR YOU to purchase through this GB if say you are located in the UK etc. I might be able to change that in the future but currently not.

I guess Asia and AU too as those who joined my side in the past was used to paying those prices but I’d recommend international trying to get on site first could likely save some bucks

I guess Asia and AU too as those who joined my side in the past was used to paying those prices but I’d recommend international trying to get on site first could likely save some bucks

Will you be opening it up tonight or can I go to bed now? I’m probably safe either way because nobody seems to like A2 but me anyway. :)

I guess our limitation is pretty small so ill stagger qty.

Unfortunately the GB will be for USA/CA only. More so because its not economical FOR YOU to purchase through this GB if say you are located in the UK etc. I might be able to change that in the future but currently not.

Ahhhhh...... okay thanks for update. Does anyone know when it will go live on site..? Slowly going to a corner and cry

No one knows yet

I’m sure the info will be posted here the second the pre order date is announced

Thanks but they don’t usually have the numbered card on the back

Hhmm not really true. If this edition is sold exclusively through Kimchi then you're guaranteed to get their numbering card as that's where the likes of wdpung gets their stock. If it's something like the Blu Collection which is sold outside of Kimchi then yes you run the possibility of it not being a copy badged as a Kimchi exclusive but you can always tell if that's the case or not based on the sticker on the front

Do we know when they go live?:thumbs:
Ahhhhh...... okay thanks for update. Does anyone know when it will go live on site..? Slowly going to a corner and cry

Won't be long, now that the beautyshots are out and the purchase links are up. My guesstimate is the PO will take place sometime next week.

Anyone know how much the one click would be apprx?

Pan's Labyrinth OC (same setup, 2 FS + 1 Lenti) was $ 126,00. TNG should be in the same price range.

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: AlienKing and harry
Just noticed this, liked the movie more and more with time, have only the cheap generic amaray type BD edition, so this collectable set is very welcome!
Out of the three versions, only one is good, but it's really awesome, the first A1 slip, I'm sure it'll go first, and there will be a battle to get it on the website within first 2-3 mins.

I'll post GB tomorrow .... again qty is low, and USA/CA only. Keep in mind edition is likely over 16 oz thus even USA Hub to Canada shipping is not economically ideal. (unless combining with other stuff im already holding for you)

I recommend international orders go through their site directly or a Korean reseller on ebay. They tend to be comparable. As always Ebay links are not shunned upon on this website.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jericho