The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched first 20 minutes of this movie... wasn't feeling it to be honest.. turned it off :D
I was in the same boat, but you just have to wait until Gosling and Crowe really start to mesh.... their chemistry is hilarious and well worth it IMO.

When I saw the previews of this film back in 2016 it really looked like an American film "churro" (meaning a C-grade movie).
I guess I will have to give this film a chance based on all the positive comments. Besides, a fat Russell Crowe is always good for a laugh.

Just wanted to confirm to all the GB participants that you all indeed will be receiving a credit at time of hub reshipping. :thumbs:

and in other good news, supposed to be able to offer direct shipping to UK GB participants in the future. If that expands to Europe or other I'll report back.

Just wanted to confirm to all the GB participants that you all indeed will be receiving a credit at time of hub reshipping. :thumbs:

and in other good news, supposed to be able to offer direct shipping to UK GB participants in the future. If that expands to Europe or other I'll report back.

Hi thanks good news about gb in future but I thought there was no go for this.

There was a GB for USA/CANADA only as previously mentioned. It has since closed. (much tighter window with kimchi ones and im told when to close)

Thanks wreck. I completely misunderstood that group buy I took it that no one from uk could join. I was gutted

Is it a $25 credit? :)

I Finally just watched this movie today. I didn't know it was directed by Shane Black until i put it on. I found it to be almost OK.
Not a movie I would watch again.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm stumped... none of them stand out to me as the clear winner and I more or less like them all equally, although there's certain things with each one that I really dislike too.

I've added a poll to the OP for curiosity's sake (and to also help me decide). :p

Someone vote lenti to really confuse @Noodles :naughty:

I agree with you mate. Steel is a clear winner however The On Collection seriously need to work on their slip designs. Something just ain’t right on a few of their releases and if they are tackling Jackie Brown then they need to up the ante.

Full Slip A looks tacky with the splatters but I love Goslings expression and the graphics used with the car below.

Full slip B is quite unique but also a tad plain. I love the back art and that it kinda matches the back of the steel art but with different images however I wish it was a tad larger

And the lenti just looks crap imo. I like the actual image of gosling and Crowe but it looks too plain with the white background. Plus I’d much prefer just her on the back without those two ruining it

I bet the lenti turns out the best lol (novas kick ass lenti has put me off transitional lentis for a while, I’ve never been a fan anyway but there are some good ones. If it was transitional and had depth then fair play but instead it was dark, flat and crap)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles