The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in UK or Ireland get theirs yet?
Mine disappeared from tracking over two weeks ago.
If you shipped with K-Packet you won’t get another scan until it’s delivered. Although it should at least show arrival at destination country.

Reactions: pmwhelan
Can you take some pics of the back of the slip?

I’ll post some pics tomorrow for ya.

Just finished watching this, and it would be one of the worst steaming pile of shyte movies I’ve ever seen. Absolutely gutted. A complete waste of money IMO. Even for a comedy, the decision making by the main characters beggars belief, and is beyond frustrating. Complete and total garbage. I can not stress this enough.

So if anyone who loves the film wants a mint, freshly opened Lenti version at slightly below cost, flick me a PM.

Just finished watching this, and it would be one of the worst steaming pile of shyte movies I’ve ever seen. Absolutely gutted. A complete waste of money IMO. Even for a comedy, the decision making by the main characters beggars belief, and is beyond frustrating. Complete and total garbage. I can not stress this enough.

So if anyone who loves the film wants a mint, freshly opened Lenti version at slightly below cost, flick me a PM.
That's why I gave this a MISS:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maybe Hobbs & Shaw is more your kind of pace ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Haley

This is one of those movies that people "like" because it's "cool" to like it because certain cool people like it and if you don't like it because it's shite , then "you just didn't get it because you're too thick to fully appreciate pretentious trash"

Damn I must give it a rewatch as soon as I get my lenti. It´s only 3 years since I watched it and I don´t remember jack. But back then according to my score 4/5 I must have liked it a lot. That can´t be so bad @Damon M , and it´s from Shane f***ing Black maaaan, that can´t be so bad.

How did you like the new Predator btw? @Damon M

Tbh it's not the best film around (pretty average if you ask me) but the above comment seems to be filled with hate ;)

Damn I must give it a rewatch as soon as I get my lenti. It´s only 3 years since I watched it and I don´t remember jack. But back then according to my score 4/5 I must have liked it a lot. That can´t be so bad @Damon M , and it´s from Shane f***ing Black maaaan, that can´t be so bad.

How did you like the new Predator btw? @Damon M
The Nice Guys may be the worst detectives ever (it’s in the extras on the disc), but the film is astoundingly stupid IMO. It’s an absolute mess of a script, and none of my family laughed once during the film. I knew who the bad guy (gal) was as soon as she appeared.

But we all see different things in flicks, and that’s the way it should be.

I liked The Predator, but for me the only film in that series that counts is the one with Arnie in it. I’m not a huge fan of sequels anyway. Sometimes they work (Godfather and Blade Runner spring to mind) but more often than not they’re just shameless money grabs. And that’s fine too.

The only thing I can think of is the OC fell while they were packing it and got damaged, yet they still shipped it.

Btw today I got to open my slip A1 and the low res is crapish, too bad cos I still love the rest. Wish I went for the lenti but oh well...

Wasn't happy with the low res A1 so grabbed a lenti off wdpung. Anyone else think the lenti is slightly too small for the front of the slip? Not had one like this other than WeEt's Venom. :dunno:

Wasn't happy with the low res A1 so grabbed a lenti off wdpung. Anyone else think the lenti is slightly too small for the front of the slip? Not had one like this other than WeEt's Venom. :dunno:

I did the same, much better choice the lenti. And yes, TheOn should work on their lenti size in the future, coz From Dusk Till Dawn suffer with same issue. That´s the only weakness though, and nothing what worries me much, but still they can improve this....

• Thanks
Reactions: DudleyMan