Now Streaming The Night Agent (Season 1) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A low-level FBI agent, Peter Sutherland, who works in the basement of the White House, manning a phone that never rings until the night it does, propelling him into a conspiracy that leads all the way to the Oval Office.

Coming to Netflix March 23.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I so fuc*ing love this series. Watched pilot and 2nd episode and i haven't enjoyed tv serie like this in long time. Definitely hope they pick this up for 2nd season.:woot:

Reactions: MM3 and kaw
Oh, Sutherland is a character's last name, not the actor's, and I guess it's intentional to associate with Kiefer from 24.

Just ended watching complete 1st season.
Absolutely TOP notch! :woot: This gotta get season 2. That intensivity, suspense, thriller... :thumbs:
I just hope they focus on main character and not Rose. She should stay out. Am just sick of this cliche - man/woman who get close to each other... not to mention these happy endings...

Reactions: MM3
I so fuc*ing love this series. Watched pilot and 2nd episode and i haven't enjoyed tv serie like this in long time. Definitely hope they pick this up for 2nd season.:woot:
Watched 2 eps on the weekend. Solid show. I really loving it so far! I like pretty much every show Shawn Ryan has made so his keeps his streak alive! haha

I did find it funny also @Lenny Nero that the character's name is Sutherland seeing how much this feels like 24 in some ways. Also a little funny that Kiefer has a new show out this week as well (and its not this one).

This is also filmed here in Vancouver so its fun to see places I know being passed off as Washington DC.

Just finished this and it was great, loved it. As previously mentioned this did remind me a lot of 24 and how the corruption rose to the highest levels of the government. I'm really hoping that a second season is being considered, I would love to pick up where this one left off or start anew either way would be great. :thanks:

_full.png
_full.png
_full.png
_full.png
_half.png

Edit: It looks like I got my wish as it appears that a second season is in the works. :D

Reactions: kaw and 5t33lb0y
Finished last night! Great show! Very curious where season 2 goes!

The whole time though I kept wondering where the lead actor was from!? I recognized him from something but I couldn't put my finger on it.
So I finally looked it up and he's from Kings of Summer and Super 8!!!!
Man... kids grow up fast! lol

Finished last night! Great show! Very curious where season 2 goes!

The whole time though I kept wondering where the lead actor was from!? I recognized him from something but I couldn't put my finger on it.
So I finally looked it up and he's from Kings of Summer and Super 8!!!!
Man... kids grow up fast! lol

I remember Super 8, but i didn't even think about it since it was so long ago. If i wouldn't watch it back then then maybe i'd remember. :D