paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: Febuary 1, 2021
Purchase links: SecondSight - Amazon UK
Price: £22.99 (Second Sight) - £23.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

EmuB_jtW8AEmRIK.jpeg

Last edited:
@Vegano
I'd say it's nothing like "I spit on your grave". It's more like you already mentioned, a drama with some violent/brutal outbursts.
Oh right, ok - thanks. Seen the trailer and it does look like a quality made film..........even if the subject matter is a bit unpalatable. Definitely interested in this. Thanks again.

Beautiful artwork. Does anybody know - Is this horror, or straight-up brutal and violent drama type? Some reviews have said it’s an “I spit on your grave” type revenger, but ages ago i got the impression from somewhere that there were tentative supernatural elements to this? Or am i mistsken?
It's more a brutal drama. It's not horror at all, but it's horrific in certain scenes. There are supernatural elements but not much, more for symbolism than anything.

It's definitely worth watching but I definitely won't ever watch it again.

Yep but I’ll watch it again most likely at some point..... In a few years. It’s like the road for me. Both this and the road are excellent made films but bleak and brutal as f**k. Hard watches but excellent in the same mind

Yep but I’ll watch it again most likely at some point..... In a few years. It’s like the road for me. Both this and the road are excellent made films but bleak and brutal as f**k. Hard watches but excellent in the same mind
Yeah, must admit i do like bleak and brutal...........will probably watch it in the next few days/weeks then decide whether to order. If a film is really strong then it usually ends up in my collection and gets watched and watched again.

Reactions: Flloydo