The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Here's a master thread of all the ninjas that'll be attending MondoCon this year in Austin, TX (Oct. 3rd-4th).

The purpose of this list is to have an idea of which Ninjas will be in attendance because, obviously, it'd be great if we could all meet up to discuss each other's ninja star and bo staff skills.

If you're going, say so down below and I'll add your name to the list!

HDN BOOTH
@Wreck
@tridon

ON THE FLOOR
@AcIDc0r3
@Aniv
@bigballas01
@bloodsnake007
@Exquisik
@jaszeron
@jcm
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@TheStixter
@White Rat

Attachments

• hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
@Aniv @bloodsnake007 @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 Where are we headed for breakfast!? I went ahead and purchased my ticket today to kick it with my Ninjas! Can't wait to meet most of y'all for the first time! @Aniv @tridon and @Wreck both have my cell number, feel free to get it from them if any of y'all would like to meet up at any point! Otherwise if you see the Brain Ninja logo in my profile picture on a shirt in the masses, that's me.

That line started at 12PM Yesterday!? CRAZY!

@Aniv @bloodsnake007 @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 Where are we headed for breakfast!? I went ahead and purchased my ticket today to kick it with my Ninjas! Can't wait to meet most of y'all for the first time! @Aniv @tridon and @Wreck both have my cell number, feel free to get it from them if any of y'all would like to meet up at any point! Otherwise if you see the Brain Ninja logo in my profile picture on a shirt in the masses, that's me.

That line started at 12PM Yesterday!? CRAZY!

Hey bud, I'm running a few minutes behind. I'm probably 30 minutes out (give or take). I was just fixing to post after I found a restaurant. Do you know of anything that's pretty close to the theater? An IHOP or anything else?

I know it's super last minute, but for anyone close, this is the address where we're eating.

901 E Koenig Ln
Austin, TX 78751
United States

It's an IHOP right across the highway (FM 2222) from the convention

Well I'm just now getting back into the swing of things ... was awesome meeting all you Ninjas!

@AcIDc0r3
@Aniv
@bigballas01
@bloodsnake007
@jaszeron
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@TheStixter
@White Rat
@tridon
@mlmaier84

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
HELL YEAH Señor @Wreck! :woot: Had a blast meeting you ALL! :cool: Glad to put a face to a name, we definitely should do it again! :thumbs: Hopefully next time I can stick around longer :squint:

Thanks again for everything! :notworthy:
you forgot to mention me
Damn it @Ricker! :banghead: You were at the wrong Convention... wait, or was that the one you meant to attend!? :naughty:
LOL!.jpg

:D

HELL YEAH Señor @Wreck! :woot: Had a blast meeting you ALL! :cool: Glad to put a face to a name, we definitely should do it again! :thumbs: Hopefully next time I can stick around longer :squint:

Thanks again for everything! :notworthy:

Damn it @Ricker! :banghead: You were at the wrong Convention... wait, or was that the one you meant to attend!? :naughty:
View attachment 192444
:D

:hilarious:

You better stay longer next time! If Alyssa's boss calls, we'll send Mathew after them! :p

And I'm loving your new avatar, bud! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007