The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Here's a master thread of all the ninjas that'll be attending MondoCon this year in Austin, TX (Oct. 3rd-4th).

The purpose of this list is to have an idea of which Ninjas will be in attendance because, obviously, it'd be great if we could all meet up to discuss each other's ninja star and bo staff skills.

If you're going, say so down below and I'll add your name to the list!

HDN BOOTH
@Wreck
@tridon

ON THE FLOOR
@AcIDc0r3
@Aniv
@bigballas01
@bloodsnake007
@Exquisik
@jaszeron
@jcm
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@TheStixter
@White Rat

Attachments

• hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Here's a master thread of all the ninjas that'll be attending MondoCon this year in Austin, TX (Oct. 3rd-4th).

The purpose of this list is to have an idea of which Ninjas will be in attendance because, obviously, it'd be great if we could all meet up to discuss each other's ninja star and bo staff skills.

If you're going, say so down below and I'll add your name to the list!

HDN BOOTH
@Wreck
@tridon

ON THE FLOOR
@AcIDc0r3
@bloodsnake007
@Exquisik
@jcm
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@White Rat
This is gonna be so DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :cool:
beavisnbutthead.gif

Can't wait to meet my Ninja Bros! :thumbs: See you ALL next month! :notworthy:

Wish I could join you guys. Went to Dragon*Con this weekend and just walking around the vendor room all I wanted was a Steelbook booth.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Is there any chance that a fellow ninja, could pick me up the mondo.con HDN steelie, would love too be there, but don't think for one minute the missus would approve of me hopping on a jet from the UK to pick up a steelie ;), PM me if you can help

Am in the same boat as a few other ninjas here... If anyone going to MondoCon would be willing to pick me up a copy of the HDN steelbook #3 I would be grateful as well since I can't make it to the con and want to keep the collection going with the first two

I give in! Any ninja going who wouldn't mind snagging me HDN #3 and one of those nifty stress balls would be greatly appreciated! I live in the U.S., so shipping would be cheaper than going to one of the UK ninjas (sorry mates!)
image.jpg