The Northman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 7, 2022
Purchase links: 4K + BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE - BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: 4K €42.99 - BD €24.99 (JPC) - €27.99 (Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon)

71ESg3WOv4L._SX522_.jpg
71eKeMpzoTL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my only complaint as well... they could've at least added some birds in the sky to fill out the emptiness. Debossing on the title would've been a nice touch too, but maybe that's asking too much lol. I'm just happy it's gloss! :D
Love a debossed title. I mean anything else as part of that wraparound would've helped. The odd hill. A cow. Some birds. Random townsfolk. ANYTHING lol It just looks so odd to have that one straight level of cliff stretched out that far! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Amazon DE possibly oversold this. Even though I ordered pretty much at the earliest opportunity, my copy wasn't dispatched and now is on "we'll let you know when available." :banghead:

Can anyone confirm if the blu ray is region free or region B? Keep seeing conflicting answers
The Northman is a Universal distributed film
All Universal distributed films Blu-ray discs are Region Free

The only exception a universal blu-ray release sometimes is region locked is when it's a film that was not distributed by Universal
Example The Foreigner (2017) film the Blu-ray release from Universal USA is Region A Locked as that was not a Universal Distributed film

Reactions: Cherrybomb
The Northman is a Universal distributed film
All Universal distributed films Blu-ray discs are Region Free

The only exception a universal blu-ray release sometimes is region locked is when it's a film that was not distributed by Universal
Example The Foreigner (2017) film the Blu-ray release from Universal USA is Region A Locked as that was not a Universal Distributed film
Had no idea about that.Thank you!

Reactions: paulboland