The Northman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 7, 2022
Purchase links: 4K + BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE - BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: 4K €42.99 - BD €24.99 (JPC) - €27.99 (Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon)

71ESg3WOv4L._SX522_.jpg
71eKeMpzoTL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a private joke to noodles but he was too slow to understand. And I don’t think he’s seen the video I sent him. I was nearly attacked by about a thousand birds. They were plotting something
Sorry.

That's my only complaint as well... they could've at least added some birds in the sky to fill out the emptiness. Debossing on the title would've been a nice touch too, but maybe that's asking too much lol. I'm just happy it's gloss! :D
Love a debossed title. I mean anything else as part of that wraparound would've helped. The odd hill. A cow. Some birds. Random townsfolk. ANYTHING lol It just looks so odd to have that one straight level of cliff stretched out that far! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Amazon DE possibly oversold this. Even though I ordered pretty much at the earliest opportunity, my copy wasn't dispatched and now is on "we'll let you know when available." :banghead:

Can anyone confirm if the blu ray is region free or region B? Keep seeing conflicting answers
The Northman is a Universal distributed film
All Universal distributed films Blu-ray discs are Region Free

The only exception a universal blu-ray release sometimes is region locked is when it's a film that was not distributed by Universal
Example The Foreigner (2017) film the Blu-ray release from Universal USA is Region A Locked as that was not a Universal Distributed film

Reactions: Cherrybomb
The Northman is a Universal distributed film
All Universal distributed films Blu-ray discs are Region Free

The only exception a universal blu-ray release sometimes is region locked is when it's a film that was not distributed by Universal
Example The Foreigner (2017) film the Blu-ray release from Universal USA is Region A Locked as that was not a Universal Distributed film
Had no idea about that.Thank you!

Reactions: paulboland