Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Northman

Genre: Thriller, History

Director: Robert Eggers

Cast: Nicole Kidman, Alexander Skarsgård, Bill Skarsgård, Anya Taylor-Joy, Willem Dafoe

Plot: In 10th century Iceland, a prince sets out on a mission of revenge after his father is murdered.

8L4xcUeNLUCM7wiQxbxB9gT5w1Nlf4_large.jpg

Looks AWESOME !

Part Conan, part Eaters of the Dead, part The Lighthouse and part of the Valhalla Rising !

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah I like the look of this:thumbs: Looks decent:naughty:

Very tiring and pointless movie, with a disappointing ending. Though Anya Taylor-joy and Nicole Kidman are really good.
Did everyone really talk like in a high-school theatrical play? And how did the slav-slaves and vikings understand each other?
It wasn't clear to me if the movie was trying to say that vengeance isn't worth it, or on the contrary, makes a man complete in his mission. I tend to believe the latter, and for fans of this subgenre do not recommend this 'experiment'.
Another steelbook blind buy avoided.

P.S. There weren't any asian or african tribesmen, how racist, might go throw a hysterical fit on Twitter...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Maters
Very tiring and pointless movie, with a disappointing ending. Though Anya Taylor-joy and Nicole Kidman are really good.
Did everyone really talk like in a high-school theatrical play? And how did the slav-slaves and vikings understand each other?
It wasn't clear to me if the movie was trying to say that vengeance isn't worth it, or on the contrary, makes a man complete in his mission. I tend to believe the latter, and for fans of this subgenre do not recommend this 'experiment'.
Another steelbook blind buy avoided.

P.S. There weren't any asian or african tribesmen, how racist, might go throw a hysterical fit on Twitter...

I thought the film was absolutely brilliant, but that shows how different tastes can be. For me this film was one of the best things I've seen in theaters for quite a while, that list includes Dune and Licorice Pizza.

Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I thought the film was absolutely brilliant, but that shows how different tastes can be. For me this film was one of the best things I've seen in theaters for quite a while, that list includes Dune and Licorice Pizza.
Absolutely loved this film

Reactions: Noodles and Vega
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database