The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: January 29, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

nfr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Please, apply for a job to be a steelbook designer because these studios have no creativity or understand what good art is to put on these steelbooks...

Disney please, fire your steelbook designers because they are garbage just like the Incredibles 2 boring uncreative steels. This Nutcracker steel for Best Buy will be whack and disappointing as usual!

This fan made steel is so much better and Disney if you are listening the art work you choose for your steels are 90% whack!

Reactions: SEAN3431476
Please, apply for a job to be a steelbook designer because these studios have no creativity or understand what good art is to put on these steelbooks...

Disney please, fire your steelbook designers because they are garbage just like the Incredibles 2 boring uncreative steels. This Nutcracker steel for Best Buy will be whack and disappointing as usual!

This fan made steel is so much better and Disney if you are listening the art work you choose for your steels are 90% whack!

Thank you buddy. Always makes me happy when people appreciate my work.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
Thank you buddy. Always makes me happy when people appreciate my work.

Yeah, anytime! Your work is amazing and many times I wish they use your vision or direction to what steels should have for the art work chosen.

Every time I see one of your concepts people just can tell the creative thought and effort you put into it compared to what the studios are pushing out are just garbage designed steels with no creativity.

I still can’t believe the Best Buy Jurassic World steel they released with that monotone bare metal look and blue dinosaur is simply horrible .

Keep up the great work buddy!

January 29th? That's a week before Best Buy Canada. First Venom and now this?
Is this going to be the norm going forward?