The Official "A Song of Ice and Fire" Book Chat Thread!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
This thread is for the books, not HBO's TV adaption :thumbs: Have FUN! :woot:

A Song of Ice and Fire
by George R.R. Martin

Book 1: A Game of Thrones (1996)

694 pages.
Book 1 - A Game of Thrones.jpg

Book 2: A Clash of Kings (1998)

768 pages.
Book 2 - A Clash of Kings.jpg

Book 3: A Storm of Swords (2000)

973 pages.
Book 3 - A Storm of Swords.jpg

Book 4: A Feast for Crows (2005)

976 pages.
Book 4 - A Feast for Frows -.jpg

Book 5: A Dance with Dragons (2011)

1040 pages.
Book 5 - A Dance with Dragons.jpeg

Book 6: The Winds of Winter (TBA)
Book 6 - The Winds of Winter.jpg

Book 7: A Dream of Spring (TBA)

Last edited by a moderator:
No things like that worry me that they won't then go and do them all the same think I'll wait till theyre finished :p

Di get the other book the other day, need to start a thread, it's MASSIVE! :hilarious:
OK I wasn't going to but just gave in and ordered, well the UK one anyway, at least it's a semi-realistic size for me to take away on hols (although I might have to pay for extra weight on the luggage now) :hilarious:
:rofl::LOL::hilarious:Sorry I made you spend that money :D Well I guess now I'll be able to get your opinion on the edition before I decide to buy it or not :woot::happy:

And yeah I'm definitely interested by some pics of that box set !!!:drool:

:rofl::LOL::hilarious:Sorry I made you spend that money :D Well I guess now I'll be able to get your opinion on the edition before I decide to buy it or not :woot::happy:

And yeah I'm definitely interested by some pics of that box set !!!:drool:

Made a thread and a video for the history book here but here's a pic showing how big it is :hilarious:

20170901_175712.jpg

My illustrated book one should be here later today, fingers crossed it's not really heavy but I have a feeling it will be :D

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Wow that's enormous !!!! I'm definitely getting this at some point !! :woot: And the illustrations seem to be amazing !

It's bl00dy heavy too don't think l be taking it on hols though wouldn't want to damage it ;) Currently reading the History of Westeros on my tablet anyway then I might start the book's again :p