The Official, "I've received My HDN Coin" Thread!!! :)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my dear NINJAS!!! :cool: I noticed there wasn't a thread for this, so I hope it's okay that I've created it! ;)

This has been such an awesome Launch Party!!! A HUGE 'THANKS' :notworthy: to all the wonderful Staff! You Guys and Gals FU**ING ROCK!!!

hidefNINJA!.jpg

:ninja: Coin Number and Member List: :ninja:
#1-
@Scary Hair
#3 - @Troll2Fan
#5 - @vurt
#6 - @ricster
#8 - @Futurhythm
#9 - @zesty
#10 - @Towser
#11 - @altermann
#12 - @MGD
#14 - @kbr1656
#16 - @stephen3001
#17 - @meaner
#21 - @kryptonite
#23 - @bloodsnake007
#24 - @Asopp
#26 - @Pud1804
#28 - @justboy
#29 - @Zero
#31 - @Elendile
#32 - @Pandamonium
#33 - @hiratafabio
#34 - @mnementh
#36 - @inu028
#37 - @ocielz
#40 - @entreri
#42 - @rj531
#44 - @dominic
#45 - @harry
#46 - @PunkNinja
#48 - @HUBMUSWELL
#51 - @Kuzco
#52 - @NoDingsNoScratches
#54 - @Outlaw1986
#57 - @Madness
#58 - @zoneism
#59 - @Nyrvana
#62 - @pyszny
#64 - @earthscope
#65 - @naelst
#66 - @dfoles
#68 - @Wreck
#71 - @Flash
#73 - @PKAVFC
#75 - @bigfub
#78 - @KD Scorp
#80 - @Hooch
#81 - @bcdavis9958
#82 - @huggy2k4
#87 - @yurydalkou
#88 - @psychoscot
#89 - @Marco86
#91 - @Monkey2005
#94 - @RekLess
#97 - @whysoserious?
#99 - @spass
#100 - @poncholo

Last edited:
@Scary Hair I agree with you Ann! :drool: Or a day without @Ricker being a Pricker! :mad: :ohno: Well... come to think of it, that would be NICE! :naughty: :D :p

Seriously though, @ricster Congrats on receiving your AWESOME Coin! :thumbs: :notworthy:

HATE to tell you this Franky some prickers ARE quite nice and yummie :naughty: . Hedgehogs have prickers and so do Blackberries :p . Age brings with it experiance :hilarious: . HANDBAGS IN .....3 ......2.....1...... GO :rofl: :rofl:.

HATE to tell you this Franky some prickers ARE quite nice and yummie :naughty: . Hedgehogs have prickers and so do Blackberries :p . Age brings with it experiance :hilarious: . HANDBAGS IN .....3 ......2.....1...... GO :rofl: :rofl:.
Yeah, you're right about some ;)... but not about this Pricker! ------> @Ricker :naughty: (He's an EVIL B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!! :woot: :rofl:)

begone-demon-of.jpg
evil.gif

:emb: :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Yes, my Ninja brothers and sisters I now claim nr 80 in this glorious gathering of lethal (but pretty nice) Ninjas! :)

I have to start thanking the man, the myth the legend...you all know how I am talking about. Yes, of course its Franky or better known as bloodsnake007, also known as the King Kong Sugarpimp Daddy. Little known fact is that Franky was a pro-wrestler in Mexico, untill he had to leave pretty quick due to a fall out with a small drug cartel. I miss your fights Franky, you really stomped your foes taco style!

Pic of Franky from the good old days:
15517__nacho_l.jpg

Besides this master of athlets @bloodsnake007 I would also like to thank the other Ninjas for nominating me @Dhiraj1 , @Marco86 and @mlmaier84 BUT this list could go on and on, because I interact with so many other lovely ninjas on a daily level and its all about sharing and helping out.

So without further delay, check this bad boy out!

1411752062xvz.jpg

1411752132eaf.jpg

Thanks again you beautiful people, you are all wonderful, hugs, kisses to all you flowers or whatever @Scary Hair usually writes! :p

Yes, my Ninja brothers and sisters I now claim nr 80 in this glorious gathering of lethal (but pretty nice) Ninjas! :)

I have to start thanking the man, the myth the legend...you all know how I am talking about. Yes, of course its Franky or better known as bloodsnake007, also known as the King Kong Sugarpimp Daddy. Little known fact is that Franky was a pro-wrestler in Mexico, untill he had to leave pretty quick due to a fall out with a small drug cartel. I miss your fights Franky, you really stomped your foes taco style!

Pic of Franky from the good old days:
15517__nacho_l.jpg

Besides this master of athlets @bloodsnake007 I would also like to thank the other Ninjas for nominating me @Dhiraj1 , @Marco86 and @mlmaier84 BUT this list could go on and on, because I interact with so many other lovely ninjas on a daily level and its all about sharing and helping out.

So without further delay, check this bad boy out!

1411752062xvz.jpg

1411752132eaf.jpg

Thanks again you beautiful people, you are all wonderful, hugs, kisses to all you flowers or whatever @Scary Hair usually writes! :p
This is by far my MOST Favorite EPIC Post... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :notworthy: LMFAO!!! :LOL: :rofl: :D :p Seriously, this made me laugh like crazy!!! :hilarious: So now I'm an ex-Luchador from Mexico!? LOL! I fu**ing LOVE it! :woot: Nacho Libre is definitely one of my favorite films!

Hell Yeah! :thumbs: I'm so glad you received your coin! You earned it my friend!
excited.gif

The KongZilla Sugardaddy Lucha Libre NINJA Pimp!
0071.gif
pimpslap.gif

@nodingsnoscrathes and @Hooch thay look FLIPPING BEAUTIFUL both of them:drool: :notworthy: :D .

Think each and every one of us owe @bloodsnake007 :notworthy: thing is IF he ever asks us to, pay up he will no longer need to bury that mega peskey wallet of his ;).

Hooch sweetheart you can borrow my flower ANY TIME :naughty: :p :D . MEGA MEGA KISSES GUYS :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:.
@Scary Hair You're the BEST Ann! I fu**ing LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :)