The Official Sony BDP-S570 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Adding a few player-specific threads as found in other forums. Please feel free to post specific questions/updates regarding the player here.

41S8IEqfypL.png

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0036WS4D4/?tag=hidefnin-20

Seems like this might be the right place to post this.

This is my BD player. Recently it has started to randomly start making strange noises whilst playing BD's or DVD's. Until the other day I couldn't put my finger on it and to be honest for the last few weeks it's been fine. Then I found a little square "foot" which is identical to those found on this player. Is there a chance of a fellow owner looking under their player to count the number of square feet it has, yes it's a weird question but genuine I promise. Many thanks.

Seems like this might be the right place to post this.

This is my BD player. Recently it has started to randomly start making strange noises whilst playing BD's or DVD's. Until the other day I couldn't put my finger on it and to be honest for the last few weeks it's been fine. Then I found a little square "foot" which is identical to those found on this player. Is there a chance of a fellow owner looking under their player to count the number of square feet it has, yes it's a weird question but genuine I promise. Many thanks.

Mine started making awful spindle noise. I was heartbroken because it was a truly awesome player. I loved it. I ended up putting it in my kids room and I upgraded to the S790. It does not make the spindle noise all the time, but enough it could not be used as my main player.

My S790 is super, and I region modded it, but the 570 holds a special place in my heart.