paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 15, 2019
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - WowHD
Price: $63.97 (Shout) - $59.37 (Amazon) - €56.34 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, limited to the first 666 orders

OmenCollect_PS_72dpi.png

Lithograph
65527811_1522399327897073_6470651153804689408_o.jpg

DISC ONE: THE OMEN (1976)

• 4K Transfer From The Original Negative, Approved By Director Richard Donner
  • NEW The Devil’s Word – An Interview With Screenwriter David Seltzer
  • NEW It’s All For You – An Interview With Actress Holly Palance
  • NEW The Devil’s Music – An Interview With Composer Christopher Young Talking About Jerry Goldsmith’s Legendary Score
  • NEW Audio Commentary With Special Project Consultant Scott Michael Bosco
  • Audio Commentary With Director Richard Donner And Editor Stuart Baird
  • Audio Commentary With Director Richard Donner And Filmmaker Brian Helgeland
  • Audio Commentary With Film Historians Lem Dobbs, Nick Redman, And Jeff Bond
  • Isolated Score Track
  • Richard Donner On The Omen
  • The Omen Revelations
  • Curse Of Coincidence?
  • 666: The Omen Revealed
  • Screenwriter’s Notebook – An Interview With Writer David Seltzer
  • Introduction With Director Richard Donner (2006)
  • Deleted Scene With Commentary
  • An Appreciation – Wes Craven On The Omen
  • Jerry Goldsmith Discusses The Omen Score
  • Trailers From Hell Featuring Commentary By Filmmaker Larry Cohen
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Radio Spots
  • Still Galleries – Behind The Scenes, Movie Stills, Posters, And Lobby Cards
DISC TWO: DAMIEN: OMEN II (1978)

• NEW Damien’s Guardian – An Interview With Actress Lee Grant
  • NEW The Devil’s CEO – An Interview With Actor Robert Foxworth
  • NEW The Harbinger – An Interview With Actress Elizabeth Shepard
  • NEW Elizabeth Shepherd’s Scrapbook – A Look At Her Behind The Scenes Photos With Commentary By Elizabeth Shepherd
  • Audio Commentary With Producer Harvey Bernhard
  • Vintage Featurette – Power And The Devil: The Making of Damien: Omen II
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spot
  • Radio Spot
  • Still Gallery
DISC THREE: OMEN III: THE FINAL CONFLICT (1981)

• NEW The Devil In The Detail – An Interview With Director Graham Baker
  • NEW Resurrecting The Devil – An Interview With Screenwriter/Associate Producer Andrew Birkin
  • NEW Interview With Production Assistant Jeanne Ferber
  • Audio Commentary With Director Graham Baker
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Still Gallery
DISC FOUR: OMEN IV: THE AWAKENING (1991)

• NEW The Book Of Evil – An Interview With Screenwriter Brian Taggert
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery
  • The Omen Legacy – A Documentary On The Omen films
DISC FIVE: THE OMEN (2006)

• Audio Commentary With Director John Moore, Producer Glenn Williamson, And Editor Dan Zimmermann
  • Unrated Extended Scenes And Extended Ending
  • Omenisms – Behind The Scenes Of The Omen (2006)
  • Abbey Road Recording Sessions Featurette
  • Revelation 666: Behind The Scenes
  • Theatrical Trailers

Last edited:
Reactions: jasong and Grendel
Remember ... You Have Been Warned!
Experience the ultimate in horror with The Omen Collection, featuring all four original films as well as the 2006 remake that kept audiences glued to the screen with white-knuckled terror. Packed with hours of chilling special features, this five-disc set includes 1976's The Omen (new 4K remaster); Damien: Omen II, in which Damien discovers his destiny; The Final Conflict, in which he realizes his full power; and Omen IV: The Awakening, in which a demonic force returns in the form of a wicked young girl. The haunting legacy comes full circle with the riveting 2006 version. Including stirring performances from Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, William Holden, Lee Grant, Rossano Brazzi, Sam Neill, Mia Farrow, Liev Schreiber and more, The Omen Collection presents the height of sheer terror. Get ready for hours of the ultimate evil.

Extras in progress and will be announced at a later date.

This will also be available to order from Amazon USA/Canada and other USA retailers

Note
Lithograph is exclusive to Shout Factory Website store if you need this release with Lithograph

Housed in new collectible rigid slipcover case and packed with hours of chilling special features

5-disc set includes 1976’s masterpiece The Omen (4K remaster of the film from the original negative by 20th Century-Fox); 1978’s Damien: Omen II, 1981’s The Final Conflict, 1991’s Omen IV: The Awakening (making its Blu-ray debut) and the 2006 remake of the original The Omen. The franchise stars Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, William Holden, Lee Grant, Rossano Brazzi, Sam Neill, Mia Farrow, Liev Schreiber and more.

Each film inside the slipcover packaging will receive a dedicated blu-ray case featuring original theatrical artwork. (Similar to how we presented the Critters box-set last year). Only 10,000 units of the set are being made.

New & existing extras from prior home entertainment releases are in progress and will be announced in full on a later date. However, we can confirm today that we are including archival advertising material (trailers, radio & TV spots) that were not on the prior releases and new interviews with David Seltzer, Holly Palance, Lee Grant, Robert Foxworth, Elizabeth Shepherd and Brain Taggart.

Special Website Offer: If you order directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/the-omen-collection-deluxe-edition?product_id=7198 we are offering an exclusive gift-with-purchase where you will also receive a free 28.5" X 16.5" rolled lithograph of the new artwork, along with your set. The lithos themselves are only being made at limited quantity of 666.

I love the omen trilogy films and also the film music by Jerry Goldsmith

Omen 4 was a TV movie and is ok but it's not as good as Omen 1-3 films
The 2006 remake is ok but it's basically an exact copy apart from the opening scene of the 1976 film just with different actors

Omen 1976 is way better film than 2006 remake in terms of acting and direction

Film Score of Omen 3 The Final Conflict is fantastic

I have still have all previous DVD/Blu-ray releases

This release is a 100% purchase for me even just for the new extras

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
I would have liked if fox had of done film versions of the of the follow up novels to Omen 3 The Final Conflict

Omen IV: Armageddon 2000
Omen V: The Abomination

If you into the omen trilogy films the follow up novels are a fantastic read and much better story than Omen 4 TV Movie or Damien TV series

Omen IV: The Awakening TV movie has no connection to the follow up novels which was a shame

Reactions: shazman
Never knew there was an omen four
Omen IV: The Awakening is a TV Movie from 1991

It's ok but could have been lot better

It was intended to be the first of many televisual sequels but they cancelled that idea

This was last film of the omen series produced Harvey Bernhard the producer who done the Omen Trilogy Films

Fox in my opinion should have made film versions of the novels below as these was a sequel and continuation of Omen Trilogy Films timeline

Reactions: shazman
Reactions: Space Cadet
I would have liked if fox had of done film versions of the of the follow up novels to Omen 3 The Final Conflict

If you into the omen trilogy films the follow up novels are a fantastic read and much better story than Omen 4 TV Movie or Damien TV series

Omen IV: The Awakening TV movie has no connection to the follow up novels which was a shame
Agreed, these books are amazing, especially Omen IV: Armagedon 2000. They should have made films based on these books.

Reactions: paulboland
I might get this. But it's fairly pricey.

The third part is probably the weakest, but the first two are good and scared the crap out of me when I was a kid!!

I might get this. But it's fairly pricey.

The third part is probably the weakest, but the first two are good and scared the crap out of me when I was a kid!!
@BluSteel2012
Did you as a Kid check if you had 666 birthmark on your head :LOL::rofl::giggle:

First 2 films are the best and yes was scary to watch as a kid back then
Omen 2 elevator (AKA Lift) scene (How many after watching this avoided going into an elevator :giggle:)

Omen 3 The Final Conflict when making the film they deviated from the Omen 3 Final Conflict Novel especially in regards to film ending
The film score though for Omem 3 is fantastic it's one of Jerry Goldsmith best scores and is better in my opinion than Omen 1976 film score

@BluSteel2012
Did you as a Kid check if you had 666 birthmark on your head :LOL::rofl::giggle:

First 2 films are the best and yes was scary to watch as a kid back then
Omen 2 elevator (AKA Lift) scene (How many after watching this avoided going into an elevator :giggle:)

Omen 3 The Final Conflict when making the film they deviated from the Omen 3 Final Conflict Novel especially in regards to film ending
The film score though for Omem 3 is fantastic it's one of Jerry Goldsmith best scores and is better in my opinion than Omen 1976 film score
Yes! :rofl:

We were always terrified that one of us would find the 666 on our heads!! :LOL:

Part 2 was probably scarier to me than part 1. More deaths and more creepier I thought. Another thing that feeaked me out at the time was that his mom killed his dad to 'protect' him. I was giving my mother funny looks for weeks afterwards! (I was only about 10 or 11!!) :p