The Osiris Child - In theaters TBA

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child (2016)

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Shane Abbess

Cast: Kellan Lutz, Daniel MacPherson, Isabel Lucas, Luke Ford, Rachel Griffiths, Temuera Morrison, Bren Foster, Luke Hemsworth, Zoe Carides, Zoe Ventoura, Louise Dodge, Dwaine Stevenson, Teagan Croft, Grace Huang, Firass Dirani, Harry Pavlidis, Paul Winchester, Brendan Clearkin, Vincent Andriano, Andy Rodoreda, Ian Roberts, Stephen Leeder, Dean Kyrwood, Bianca Bradey, Aileen Beale, Caleb Alloway, Kristy Best, Louisa Mignone, Chris Broadbent, Scott Broadfoot, Kevin Copeland, Michael Gelonesi, Lauren Grimson, Nick Hunter, Denning Isles, Marcus Johnson, Hiroshi Kasuga, Kathy Luu, Grant Lyndon, Richard Maait, Peter Maple, Felicity McKay, Joshua Morton, Sean James Murphy, Aaron Scully, Jean-Pierre Yerma, Ford Sarhan

Release: 2016-09-24

Runtime: 95

Plot: Set in the future in a time of interplanetary colonization, an unlikely pair race against an impending global crisis and are confronted by the monsters that live inside us all.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
For something that seems low-budget, those are some pretty impressive visual effects. I'll definitely check this out after it's released!

I second that but the acting looks a bit naf
Not sure on those creatures too

I agree that visuals are impressive. But why is it called "science fiction volume one"? Is it based on a book? Or a series?

I agree that visuals are impressive. But why is it called "science fiction volume one"? Is it based on a book? Or a series?

I'm not sure why they called it that. I don't think its based on a book... maybe they are trying to make it seem like it was? make it feel like a big series for sequel potential?
its kind of brilliant actually... if this was just called "The Osiris Child" you would probably forget the title pretty easily. But now you've questioned it, thought about it, and probably will remember it when it gets released over here. Crazy Aussies.

Reactions: AlienKing
I'm not sure why they called it that. I don't think its based on a book... maybe they are trying to make it seem like it was? make it feel like a big series for sequel potential?
its kind of brilliant actually... if this was just called "The Osiris Child" you would probably forget the title pretty easily. But now you've questioned it, thought about it, and probably will remember it when it gets released over here. Crazy Aussies.
Haha true enough! :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database