The Passenger (The Commuter) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: May 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €24.99

81fKoECfLEL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the movie and might pick this up as I prefer this to the German steel artwork. The title change though...

I enjoyed the movie and might pick this up as I prefer this to the German steel artwork. The title change though...

At least with this artwork and not the Zavvi one, you won't confuse the Steelbook for The Commuter with the Taken Steelbook! Since both of them have the "Liam Neeson turning to the right and partially in shadow with a gun motif"!

Besides, owning a movie with different regional titling is usually a unique way to start a conversation about the film's marketing and international appeal! For instance, the change of Captain America: The Winter Soldier to Captain America: Return of the First Avenger - or Edge of Tomorrow to All You Need is Kill - Or Zootopia to Zootropolis! It's like owning a piece of film history trivia that the rest of the world may not be privy to- and there's a uniqueness and distinguishing trait about the movie and how you see the world perceives it!

the-commuter-steelbook-l_cover.jpeg
11046291-1416921911-127530.jpg