Purchase link: http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00NUACA4G/?tag=hidefnin0f-21
Price: €12,34

81WdYcXETbL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81WdYcXETbL._SL1500_.jpg
    81WdYcXETbL._SL1500_.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Dont like the colour change on the art, and i wld hope that banner is just on the J-card.... but still, I really hope this gets a UK release with English text for us English speakers :)

The image was changed to blue for the Definitive Edition on DVD and has stayed that way ever since. I'd prefer the original yellow/red poster art too, but at this stage, like you, I'm just hoping for a UK release. It seems almost every other Icon release has a Zavvi exclusive so I imagine this can't be too far behind.

I just with MoC had got the rights for The Last Temptation of Christ. How cool would that black and red thorn design look on a steelbook?

Does anyone know if this will have English subs?

If you're interested in a release, it often pays to do some research rather than rely on someone else's opinion.

I did exactly that. Below is an image of the reverse of the standard Italian Blu-ray release. I have no doubt that the discs will be identical to those contained in the forthcoming Steelbook.

The Blu-ray contains both cuts of the film whilst the extras are contained on a DVD.

You will note that the sub-titles are in both English and Italian.

Hope this helps.

98338-4414fdaa08479e6ac829eee8c883e589.jpg

Attachments

• 71oeCJC+JaL._SL1500_.jpg
    71oeCJC+JaL._SL1500_.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 610
Reactions: timban and aj101097
tenderheartbear said:
The image was changed to blue for the Definitive Edition on DVD and has stayed that way ever since. I'd prefer the original yellow/red poster art too, but at this stage, like you, I'm just hoping for a UK release. It seems almost every other Icon release has a Zavvi exclusive so I imagine this can't be too far behind.

I just with MoC had got the rights for The Last Temptation of Christ. How cool would that black and red thorn design look on a steelbook?

sorry 4 late rply but i've only seen Last Temptation from about 3rd from end and i thought it was terrible.

…not really cuz of director or acting, but the whole underlying concept i found particularly dumb. never been a hardcore Christian, but i understand why they got pissed. Its so stupid to suggest Christ wld behave in such a manor.... seriously, its like Neo giving up the cape & sunglasses and going back to his "Mr Anderson" corporate wage-slave existence.

Insultingly dumb idea IMO.