The Peanuts Movie (I Love Snoopy) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) (Limited Edition) [Japan]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: April 2, 2016
Purchase links:
3D Edition
2D Edition

Price: ¥ 4,627 (3D) - ¥ 3,236 (2D)

811KyB7jCDL._SY679_.jpg 81qjU1DxypL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
"I Love Snoopy"

I'm thinking of getting this. Nice that it's so unique compared to other releases. There are also poster and stuffed toy options at amazon.co.jp.

OUT FOR DELIVERY :woot:

This is what I am Watching tonight in 3D :oohyeah:

Crazy at how Amazon.jp are fast for delivery, it was released the 2nd and already gonna be delivered today :happy:

snoopy.png

...what a sweet slipcover :drool: ....wins hands down over the north america edition

Reactions: WKRP and harry
@bloodsnake007 @tridon another FOX Slipcover from Japan, simply lovely and High Quality

I Love Snoopy - The Peanuts Movie [Blu-ray Slipcover] (Amazon.jp Limited Edition) with Bonus Poster(not included with the release)

This is just another sweet release from FOX japan, the release is High Quality from the Slipcover Full Gloss which is very nice(no spot GlossTreatment this time) to the high quality Blu-ray Amaray case. Comes with a Bonus Post Card. I did not go for the release with ''bonus A3 Size poster'' as I believe it does not justify the steep price for such a small poster.

Peanuts 1.jpg Peanuts 2.jpg Peanuts 3.jpg Peanuts 4.jpg Peanuts 5.jpg Peanuts 6 postcard front.jpg Peanuts 7 postcard back.jpg Peanuts 8 cinema schene.jpg Peanuts 9 back cropped amaray.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 @tridon another FOX Slipcover from Japan, simply lovely and High Quality

I Love Snoopy - The Peanuts Movie [Blu-ray Slipcover] (Amazon.jp Limited Edition) with Bonus Poster(not included with the release)

This is just another sweet release from FOX japan, the release is High Quality from the Slipcover Full Gloss which is very nice(no spot GlossTreatment this time) to the high quality Blu-ray Amaray case. Comes with a Bonus Post Card. I did not go for the release with ''bonus A3 Size poster'' as I believe it does not justify the steep price for such a small poster.

View attachment 231650 View attachment 231651 View attachment 231652 View attachment 231653 View attachment 231654 View attachment 231655 View attachment 231656 View attachment 231657 View attachment 231658
Thanks for the lovely pics @Actarus :photo: :thumbs: The wife would absolutely love this Edition! ;)

Reactions: Actarus