Release date: May 19, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $66.99

71o22NhB+WL._SX466_.jpg

Reactions: DMD4k and Robles
Great looking set. Probably something my missus would like :thumbs:

This is a KL Studio Classic release

You can also pre order direct from KL Studio Classics webstore
Listed at the moment as temporarily out of stock but you can still do a pre order

They usually ship international but that might be different at the moment for some countries due to COVID-19

$59.97

Amazon USA not taking new pre orders at the moment on lot of releases for some international countries based outside USA

Reactions: Robles
Amazon USA not taking new pre orders at the moment on lot of releases for some international countries based outside USA

Any pre-orders on amazon.com before the lockdown started are being honoured but I can't order anything new at the minute.

Any pre-orders on amazon.com before the lockdown started are being honoured but I can't order anything new at the minute.
I posted new pre orders not existing pre orders

Existing pre orders are though subject to delay in been shipped you might get multi emails saying change of estimated delivery date or they don't have estimated delivery available date

I have a good few emails from Amazon USA with change of delivery date and some changed to estimated delivery date not available yet

This is a KL Studio Classic release

You can also pre order direct from KL Studio Classics webstore
Listed at the moment as temporarily out of stock but you can still do a pre order

They usually ship international but that might be different at the moment for some countries due to COVID-19

With the item in the shopping cart at KL Studio Classics web store there's additional information: "Please Note: Only ships to US & Canada."

• Informative
Reactions: Robles
With the item in the shopping cart at KL Studio Classics web store there's additional information: "Please Note: Only ships to US & Canada."
They ship some releases International as I have done an order before to Ireland

Pre Orders at the moment are USA/Canada only as are some in stock items