The Polar Express (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 31, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99

The Polar Express.jpg

BCF5B0C8-4756-4567-BA46-28D5F6DBD5C3.jpeg 656FB0DA-B800-48AB-AE13-534374660F72.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got charged today, awaiting despatch, just hope it isn't coming from Zavvi HQ in warrington, don't want any more damaged steels, after Top Gun Mavericks spine slashes, and that's another story of woe...

Got charged today, awaiting despatch, just hope it isn't coming from Zavvi HQ in warrington, don't want any more damaged steels, after Top Gun Mavericks spine slashes, and that's another story of woe...
Is sent by tracked delivery it will be shipped from warehouse in Warrington

Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey don't do tracked shipping

Is sent by tracked delivery it will be shipped from warehouse in Warrington

Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey don't do tracked shipping
Jeez, I know all this, no need to spoon feed that info, i've been ordering from zavvi for years....

Aaaand on to that, had a despatch email today for this, with tracking RM48 so now dreading getting this spine slashed, also got a shipping notice about The Batman, again tracked (evri), so spine slashed and bashed to bits no doubt....

If this is now the norm, all steelbooks coming from warrington, i'm gonna re-think if I can be bothered with zavvi anymore. I almost never had a spine slashed steelbook when sent from Guernsey.

With all the reports of damaged Ex-Machina steels and boxsets, the Top Gun Maverick spine slashes, is it really worth the hassle anymore?

I'm dreading Mondays delivery (if it turns up on monday that is..)

Reactions: MM3
Jeez, I know all this, no need to spoon feed that info, i've been ordering from zavvi for years....

Aaaand on to that, had a despatch email today for this, with tracking RM48 so now dreading getting this spine slashed, also got a shipping notice about The Batman, again tracked (evri), so spine slashed and bashed to bits no doubt....

If this is now the norm, all steelbooks coming from warrington, i'm gonna re-think if I can be bothered with zavvi anymore. I almost never had a spine slashed steelbook when sent from Guernsey.

With all the reports of damaged Ex-Machina steels and boxsets, the Top Gun Maverick spine slashes, is it really worth the hassle anymore?

I'm dreading Mondays delivery (if it turns up on monday that is..)
That's if you even get it if it's being sent via Evri! My Thor: Love and Thunder was sent via Evri and it never got to me. Thankfully, the replacement was sent via Royal Mail which, despite all the recent issues and backlogs resulting from the strikes, got to me fine. I'm due to receive this one via Royal Mail tomorrow.

That matte. :-s
Would look absolutely stunning if it'd been glossy.
Interior if i'm not mistaken is same as was in BR.

Mine arrived, but spine slashed, through to the steel. Just fed up with this now. Will likely cancel all my zavvi pre-orders, as I can't be bothered to go through all the hassle anymore, I know it's back in stock, but i'm not risking it anymore.

Reactions: djjez83