Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E5A 4K UNnumbered - E5B UNnumbered

FB_IMG_1540967878406.jpg

44775329_1010217509149812_7089142692289970176_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Movie was worse than the trailers. It's more of a comedy than a ScI-Fi. Poster art and your concept looked great tho. Too bad the movie didn't match :(
So would you say it's worse than AvP2? I always like to give movies a second chance, but I can't even bring myself to rewatch that one lol.

But yeah, the worst movies always seem to get cool poster art. Kong Skull Island being another one... below average movie, but awesome posters!

So would you say it's worse than AvP2? I always like to give movies a second chance, but I can't even bring myself to rewatch that one lol.

But yeah, the worst movies always seem to get cool poster art. Kong Skull Island being another one... below average movie, but awesome posters!
I wont say it's that bad. I kinda enjoyed it for what it was. Obviously, I had to shut off my brain. Nobody is going to see this for the story or how well put it is. If you did, well :cautious:

I think it might be better than Predators. But I havent seen Predators in a long time so memory might be hazy.

Reactions: Noodles

I never watched AvP2 for some reason. I'm not avoiding it, it's just one of those I didnt see when it came out and I just never got around to seeing it, especially since I didnt hear great things, but did hear it's worth a watch, so just waiting to get around to it. I have a stack of movies I'm behind on, including ones I even own, lol. I'll try to get to it soon though since I have a friend coming out that's recommended watching it together. But The Predator in my opinion was Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 kind of bad, but some people enjoy that one, so...

Reactions: Noodles
I never watched AvP2 for some reason. I'm not avoiding it, it's just one of those I didnt see when it came out and I just never got around to seeing it, especially since I didnt hear great things, but did hear it's worth a watch, so just waiting to get around to it. I have a stack of movies I'm behind on, including ones I even own, lol. I'll try to get to it soon though since I have a friend coming out that's recommended watching it together. But The Predator in my opinion was Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 kind of bad, but some people enjoy that one, so...
You're not missing anything by not watching it, but if you're curious, then give it a go I guess. I honestly can't remember much about AvP2 apart from the fact that I found it to be incredibly bad... I mean, AvP1 wasn't exactly good either, but at least that was fun in a cheesy kinda way. As for TP being on the same scale as HW2... well, I've never seen that either, so I don't know whether I'd be a fan or not lol.

1540858657227.png

All films are worth watching once (at least ) just to give them a chance . . . and also out of respect for the time and money spent making them.
It's also kind of short sighted and narrow minded to not watch films just because others diss them and also true that the films one may not like at twenty, one may appreciate more at forty.

1540858796155.png

Reactions: Blu-devil