Purchase link: Staff Group Buys
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA
Group Buy: To be hosted by wreck
predator-box-jpg.441303

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I might be wrong as dont keep up with all retailers and releases but did they not already do predators?
You can find the FA one here

And once this this gets the green light, they'll be following with the original film, then part 2, 3 etc......so there'll be a complete wave. (Hopefully!! :p )

I think he might be recalling the Black Barons one.
Did FA not release the E5s yet? Can't recall... was there even a GB for them?

I think he might be recalling the Black Barons one.
Did FA not release the E5s yet? Can't recall... was there even a GB for them?
Nope!

"Dear Collectors,

let us kindly inform you about the postponement of the release date of the exclusive SteelBook THE PREDATOR for technical reasons.

We tried to estimate the release date, but we are not yet able to do so. We will inform you as soon as the release date is known.

The postponement also applies to the premium editions THE PREDATOR.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jaromír Vacek
Team FA"

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Nope!

"Dear Collectors,

let us kindly inform you about the postponement of the release date of the exclusive SteelBook THE PREDATOR for technical reasons.

We tried to estimate the release date, but we are not yet able to do so. We will inform you as soon as the release date is known.

The postponement also applies to the premium editions THE PREDATOR.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jaromír Vacek
Team FA"
Thanks. I remember seeing the steelbook. Thought it was a live pic, but it must've been a mockup.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The booklet is the same artbook excerpt as in the digibook available everywhere, so $76 for a crappy tired slip and some 10-cent photocards... they can keep it and stick it.
They're holding collectors for blind dumb idiots that just snug eeeeevvvverrrrrryyyything, paraphrasing the great Gary Oldman from Leon.

Reactions: hatredhorror
The booklet is the same artbook excerpt as in the digibook available everywhere, so $76 for a crappy tired slip and some 10-cent photocards... they can keep it and stick it.
They're holding collectors for blind dumb idiots that just snug eeeeevvvverrrrrryyyything, paraphrasing the great Gary Oldman from Leon.

I am dumb blind and an idiot. So i bought it ;):LOL: