Purchase link: Staff Group Buys
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA
Group Buy: To be hosted by wreck
predator-box-jpg.441303

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
for the full slip they took the weet release, carefully removed their exclusive sticker with nail polish remover and put their own onto it... voila: blufans exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
for the full slip they took the weet release, carefully removed their exclusive sticker with nail polish and put their own onto it... voila: blufans exclusive
... and rearranged the artwork (f/b) and title placement, removed Korean, added some more cards and are including a 4k disc.

I get your point though :p

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Oh jesus, the more I look at this the more botch job I realise it is... so you've got the Jungle Hunter from 'Predator' on the one click cover. An image featuring a scene involving a tank on the front of the double lenti which was long cut from the movie and finally one of the cards included with the one click is of the Falconer Predator from 'Predators'

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Oh jesus, the more I look at this the more botch job I realise it is... so you've got the Jungle Hunter from 'Predator' on the one click cover. An image featuring a scene involving a tank on the front of the double lenti which was long cut from the movie and finally one of the cards included with the one click is of the Falconer Predator from 'Predators'

GRAIL right?

Unusual choice from BF.

I'm not knocking it though. Nice to see a choice of more 'grown up' films instead Marvel and Disney's all the time.......

I'm going to go with FAC on this though as we know they've planned on releasing all of the series.

Reactions: DMD4k
Unusual choice from BF.

I'm not knocking it though. Nice to see a choice of more 'grown up' films instead Marvel and Disney's all the time.......

I'm going to go with FAC on this though as we know they've planned on releasing all of the series.
What do they plan on doing at fac with this any info,i dont really own oab editions but just missed on this by a few names. But was offered a dl instead. But passed on it and im thinking i might be glad i never got this now.
I am slowly growing on fac editions.

What do they plan on doing at fac with this any info,i dont really own oab editions but just missed on this by a few names. But was offered a dl instead. But passed on it and im thinking i might be glad i never got this now.
I am slowly growing on fac editions.
FAC is WEA