Purchase link: Staff Group Buys
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA
Group Buy: To be hosted by wreck
predator-box-jpg.441303

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Not sure if you're asking if there is a GB for this? The GB already took place.

Blufans is getting very high prices. I don't know what they think they have. It also incorporates generic steelbook. A disaster.

Ok this was my dilemma at the time, I didn’t get this coz I hate the Steelbook cover art but I love the lent so I passed coz filmarena announced the orange one and I knew that would be awesome…..I waited and waited and we all know what’s going on with predator at filmarena and I missed this up, eBay? No way, so when I saw the anual sell at retail it was no brainer! Amazing lenticular, a perfect way to hide that hideous Steelbook lol

Reactions: hatredhorror
Ok this was my dilemma at the time, I didn’t get this coz I hate the Steelbook cover art but I love the lent so I passed coz filmarena announced the orange one and I knew that would be awesome…..I waited and waited and we all know what’s going on with predator at filmarena and I missed this up, eBay? No way, so when I saw the anual sell at retail it was no brainer! Amazing lenticular, a perfect way to hide that hideous Steelbook lol
b4d3aeee8c280bf399a216809e57bf35.gif