Slipcover The Predator (Exclusive Heat Activated Packaging) (Sanity Exclusive) [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 12, 2018
Purchase link: Sanity
Price: AUS $29.99
Notes: Exclusive Heat Activated Packaging to Sanity

SDC_2396834_2018-12-11--14-02-53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill
Maybe...mini GB? Interested to have it.

Sanity ships internationally https://www.sanity.com.au/help/shipping

Sanity.com.au uses Airmail for all international orders.

International shipping charges starts from $9.95. Charges are based on the contents and the delivery characteristics of your order.

International orders can be expected within 10-15 business days after shipping but (worst case) may take up to 8 weeks depending on the postal service in the country you are sending to. When ordering for international delivery please note that unless otherwise stated all of our DVDs and Blu-ray discs on Sanity.com.au are formatted for the Australian market: PAL format and region 4.

• Informative
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
It can be great but it also can be crap. Anyhow for this price i am willing to take a risk. I love the franchise - Alien & Predator so it is and interesting addition to the collection, not the fan of this one in particular, but i must admit that it was great that they added music themes form the first one. @Apollon just take it:) There is not that much exclusive special editions from Australia.

Reactions: elle82
It can be great but it also can be crap. Anyhow for this price i am willing to take a risk. I love the franchise - Alien & Predator so it is and interesting addition to the collection, not the fan of this one in particular, but i must admit that it was great that they added music themes form the first one. @Apollon just take it:) There is not that much exclusive special editions from Australia.
Australia rarely get exclusive editions. On the odd occasion we do they can be cool or crap lol. This sounds cool though.

Reactions: galareta2332

Some times, when I say "tempted", means I'm about to order or already did. :LOL: Other times, it's just that, a mild temptation. :p

Reactions: galareta2332
That's actually pretty cool! Is this heat thing the first of its kind for a slip?

Speaking of which... wouldn't this thread be better suited in the slip section?

That's actually pretty cool! Is this heat thing the first of its kind for a slip?

Speaking of which... wouldn't this thread be better suited in the slip section?

Yeah the effect on this is awesome. Not strictly a slip but I've still got my VHS copy of Pitch Black that came in a limited edition cardboard box that was completely black until you heated it up and then the title was revealed. That's easily 15 years old I reckon.