The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
This is a ridiculously good release and looks stunning in hand.

Something feels really classy and special about the single lenti and steelbook together. They proper compliment each other and the back of the SL turned out nice too. The front is a chefs kiss.

All round a brilliant release with quality pics in the booklet and some decent images on the art cards which I find manta get wrong sometimes with some films. Even the little lenti card is awesome. Think it’s miles better than their dune which arrived with this.

Very happy and looking forward to watching it in 4k
I am so hyped.

Reactions: Flloydo
This is a ridiculously good release and looks stunning in hand.

Something feels really classy and special about the single lenti and steelbook together. They proper compliment each other and the back of the SL turned out nice too. The front is a chefs kiss.

All round a brilliant release with quality pics in the booklet and some decent images on the art cards which I find manta get wrong sometimes with some films. Even the little lenti card is awesome. Think it’s miles better than their dune which arrived with this.

Very happy and looking forward to watching it in 4k
I liked the look of the SL most too but ended up skipping this release, your post is making me regret that choice. Might have to eBay this one.

I liked the look of the SL most too but ended up skipping this release, your post is making me regret that choice. Might have to eBay this one.
I would of taken photos earlier but I was busy and they wouldn’t do it justice. Plus the steel is dark glossy and it’s too hard for photos like that.

To anyone that has tracking from Manta with DealerSend. Has it continued after it says arrive at destination. Probably doesn’t mean delivered, I’m sure it’s just the terminology they use. Just looks weird. I usually know who is delivering it here since the tracking will work on usps or another shipping site, but I’m kinda in the dark so far.
Today I got an answer from DS and they provided me the new tracking.
17TRACK shows last update on 2022-06-08 at 02:10 (The item has been processed in the country of destination).

The SL is really class.

Can’t imagine that’ll be cheap for very long if it is at all.

Watched this last night in 4K and it’s like watching a new film. Looked stunning

I’ve probably watched this film 30 odd times over the years so I could proper tell the difference. Saw colours I didn’t even know existed in the film

Not the best lighting with the sun yet to rise, but @Flloydo & @Noodles refuse to post theirs, so it must be done. :mooning:
:naughty:
1.jpg

Full Slip:
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
7.jpg

Steelbook:
8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
I've also got the single lenti, which is a dream in hand. Quite like the full slip here as well, but I know the cookie cutter 'bossing, holofoil, and/or scratch resistant coating will trigger some of our more sensitive members--whose names I won't mention...again. ;)

FS looks very underwhelming, very Joker like with an overuse of that scratch resistant coating. SL edition looks the best. Still waiting for my OC to land in the UK :offtopic: