The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
If they will have to go with officially approved poster art then there arent that many to choose from.

First two already used plus there is also the cage/dove artwork thats been used so I wonder what they will be able to make.

View attachment 521261
It is going to be tough. Plus the zavvi steel is going to be hard to beat but I’d be happy with that (the second poster) to be a full slip. The first poster too

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Indeed, I was REALLY surprised to see you asking about such thing... but, I got used to find all sort of situations and people, and I tend to take it as it would be normal, seriously...
Now, it did landed... safely... sorry for my noobness... :p

Whenever you see such a question from me, it means I'm kidding with the person the post is addressed to.

"Noobness" forgiven.

3UXQ.gif

:p

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
I’m sure that I am in the minority around here but I find the film a bit of a one watch. A good watch mind you but I have bought it a few times and I am sure that at the most I’ve only seen it twice. I’ve watched Insomnia more than this one, in fact all of Nolan’s other films have had more viewings.

Reactions: ethnosax
I’m sure that I am in the minority around here but I find the film a bit of a one watch. A good watch mind you but I have bought it a few times and I am sure that at the most I’ve only seen it twice. I’ve watched Insomnia more than this one, in fact all of Nolan’s other films have had more viewings.

That's because most of Nolan's other films take multiple viewing to understand WTF is going on :LOL::rofl:

The Prestige on the otherhand is fairly straight forward. Good film still though