Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1001 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

20424070_1451657984951173_5282531683838997779_o.jpg

20280366_1448081648642140_4070918121603438598_o.jpg

Last edited:
Jan over at FAC Nation just stated the following...
Dear collectors,

let me briefly introduce some of the changes we are about to test during June, July and August 2017.

1) We start with group deployment of FAC titles, which means nothing more than the ability to order or reject multiple titles / editions at one time. You are constantly asking for this option, so we have decided to try the new model now.

We will start next week, when we will start pre-orders for the titles of VAIANA, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and LIFE and BB008 SPLIT. Beauty Shots for LIFE and SPLIT you already know, the rest will be shown to you by the end of this week. It will be up to you if you put all these 4 titles / 6 editions in one order or you divide them in more orders, or reject them. This step will save your time, because you will not have to subscribe on a regular basis every single week and you will be able to set up your orders within a shorter period of time.

2) The communication of pre-orders will change cosmetically, though, some of you may consider it different at first glance.

So far we have promoted first pre-orders for still collectible numbers and then for all collectors. From now on we are going to focus on the date of pre-ordering for all customers.

As you already know, holders of still collectible numbers have the advantage of a three-day round, where they can decide. We have not yet wanted to change or limit this option, but more and more of new customers ask how the system of still collectible numbers works, because they do not understand it. And we want to work with all customers, regular or random.

Simplifying, streamlining, and optimizing processes will be good for all of us in the future, because processing hundreds of requests for a loose copies takes dozens of hours, that we would like to invest better.

After launching sales for all customers, we will let the edition work independently to collect its customers. All customers will be able to buy it then.

With these steps, we want to keep our existing membership base of holders still collectible numbers and also expand the base by new collectors and customers.

3) I have already listed the newly prepared list of titles above, here again a recap of titles that you can pre-order next week:
BB # 008 SPLIT
FAC # 78 VAIANA E1 / E2 / E3 hardbox
FAC # 79 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
FAC # 80 LIFE
The start of pre-orders for all customers is scheduled on June 22, 2017, holders of still collectible numbers will be able to prepare their orders three days in advance.

4) I promised you a few catalog news and you can look forward to several other Marvels that will be added to the FAC collection in generic SteelBook:

THE GREEN HORNET,
THE PUNISHER,
HELLBOY,

which we release in single edition. For Marvel we have more candidates in my sleeve but as for strategic reasons I will not tell them yet. :)

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of the day :)

J.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Jan over at FAC Nation just stated the following...
Dear collectors,

let me briefly introduce some of the changes we are about to test during June, July and August 2017.

1) We start with group deployment of FAC titles, which means nothing more than the ability to order or reject multiple titles / editions at one time. You are constantly asking for this option, so we have decided to try the new model now.

We will start next week, when we will start pre-orders for the titles of VAIANA, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and LIFE and BB008 SPLIT. Beauty Shots for LIFE and SPLIT you already know, the rest will be shown to you by the end of this week. It will be up to you if you put all these 4 titles / 6 editions in one order or you divide them in more orders, or reject them. This step will save your time, because you will not have to subscribe on a regular basis every single week and you will be able to set up your orders within a shorter period of time.

2) The communication of pre-orders will change cosmetically, though, some of you may consider it different at first glance.

So far we have promoted first pre-orders for still collectible numbers and then for all collectors. From now on we are going to focus on the date of pre-ordering for all customers.

As you already know, holders of still collectible numbers have the advantage of a three-day round, where they can decide. We have not yet wanted to change or limit this option, but more and more of new customers ask how the system of still collectible numbers works, because they do not understand it. And we want to work with all customers, regular or random.

Simplifying, streamlining, and optimizing processes will be good for all of us in the future, because processing hundreds of requests for a loose copies takes dozens of hours, that we would like to invest better.

After launching sales for all customers, we will let the edition work independently to collect its customers. All customers will be able to buy it then.

With these steps, we want to keep our existing membership base of holders still collectible numbers and also expand the base by new collectors and customers.

3) I have already listed the newly prepared list of titles above, here again a recap of titles that you can pre-order next week:
BB # 008 SPLIT
FAC # 78 VAIANA E1 / E2 / E3 hardbox
FAC # 79 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
FAC # 80 LIFE
The start of pre-orders for all customers is scheduled on June 22, 2017, holders of still collectible numbers will be able to prepare their orders three days in advance.

4) I promised you a few catalog news and you can look forward to several other Marvels that will be added to the FAC collection in generic SteelBook:

THE GREEN HORNET,
THE PUNISHER,
HELLBOY,

which we release in single edition. For Marvel we have more candidates in my sleeve but as for strategic reasons I will not tell them yet. :)

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of the day :)

J.

makes it more interesting to order directly.
I hope I can keep my collectible number i got for GBs

Where did they say it's the Thomas Jane version and not the Dolph Lundgren movie?

Where did they say it's the Thomas Jane version and not the Dolph Lundgren movie?
The possibility is very high cause they announced nearly all of the rereleases like Green Hornet, Hellboy and the punisher. The Lundgren movie don't get a rerelease.

So, I still hope for a FAC of Watchmen! Also a new rerelease!

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC