Added to Calendar: 10-02-18

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,679 1 0
Really don't like how it says "exclusive steelbook" in the design. I mean really guys. We know it's a steelbook. Why advertise it as part of the artwork? :wacky:

(Clean fronts please!)

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Really don't like how it says "exclusive steelbook" in the design. I mean really guys. We know it's a steelbook. Why advertise it as part of the artwork? :wacky:

(Clean fronts please!)
That looks like part of the J-Card, you know the part that overlays the front of the steelbook like a wrap. You don't think they'd do that do you? I mean if they did that would totally blow.

howarmat

Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Reactions
3,002 1 0
yeah its part of a Jcard i think. You can see the others make it pretty clear its a card

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,679 1 0
That looks like part of the J-Card, you know the part that overlays the front of the steelbook like a wrap. You don't think they'd do that do you? I mean if they did that would totally blow.
yeah its part of a Jcard i think. You can see the others make it pretty clear its a card
Yeah especially on Anarchy there's a definite line there that's the cut off.
Phew, thanks for pointing that out.

Do you guys think the title will be on the front or will it not have a title?

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Phew, thanks for pointing that out.

Do you guys think the title will be on the front or will it not have a title?
Haven't they only omitted the front titles on big movie hits or have they done it for lower budged movies too? I'm betting that there's a title under there but who knows until it actually in-hand.

howarmat

Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Reactions
3,002 1 0
i assume title since there are 3 movies and it is harder to tell them apart