Multi The Quarry

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
The Quarry, which releases June 10 for PC and consoles. And man, the cast is stacked with the likes of Ted Raimi, David Arquette, Lance Henriksen, Lin Shaye, and more!

The story for The Quarry centres on the teenage counselors of Hackett’s Quarry, who on the last day of summer camp, decide to throw a party to celebrate. Unfortunately for them, things quickly turn dark, as not only are they hunted by blood-drenched locals, but also something far more sinister lurking in the woods.

Players assume the role of each of the nine camp counselors in a gameplay style familiar to fans of Until Dawn and The Dark Pictures Anthology, where every choice shapes the story from multiple possibilities. Any character can be the star of the show – or die before daylight comes.

As mentioned, the cast includes plenty of genre favorites. Along with Raimi, Arquette, Henriksen and Shaye, the cast includes Ariel Winter, Justice Smith, and Brenda Song.

And as in previous Supermassive titles, you can have up to seven friends join in in online play, where invited players watch along and vote on key decisions, creating a story shaped by the whole group. Or, you can play together in a couch co-op experience, where each player picks a counselor and controls their actions.

The Quarry is breaking new ground across interactive storytelling and technology to create a truly visceral teen-horror experience,” stated Director Will Byles. “I can’t wait to see the choices you make, who you’ll save, and who you’re willing to sacrifice!”

Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Been looking forward to this for a little while.
Its got a Dark pictures Anthology feel to it and I really enjoyed them, so hoping that this is on par with those :thumbs:

That's a lot of endings! I wonder how unique they will be though, seems a bit hard to implement so many significant endings to same game. Imagine this is part of the Platinum trophy run :wtf:

I usually enjoy the horror tropes that Supermassive developers come up with. Similar to Until Dawn (2015) cabin in the woods (mountain lodge but the idea remains the same)

Take control of characters (Camp Counselors) and try to survive based on decisions or you can allow them to die by the end. I'm thinking this certainly will have 80's vibe including influences from Friday the 13th and Sleepaway camp. I'm not sure why this couldn't of been part of the on going Dark Pictures Anthology but will be nice to see if this standalone game can be successful. Multiplayer won't come out till July and that could add some interesting features.