Aug 19, 2012
Spain
Release July 31st, 2015
Price: 29,99€
Link: http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=59280

1008023_gf.jpg
1008023_gb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:sorry: Sorry, well I didn't know if you collect or would collect mediabooks. I love these movies just as much but I'm not collecting every version out there :shy::sorry:. Insufficient funds (n). Already have 4 steels and 2 amarays :OMG:.
@AlienKing "Sorry?" :oohyeah: Why are you apologizing my friend! :hilarious: You must be Canadian eh? :rofl: LOL! :D :p

You're FU**ING AWESOME my Ninja Bro! :woot: :cool: If it was up to my bank account, I would LOVE to own every single fu**ing Edition for these bad ass films! :drool: At the moment I have 4 Steels and 4 amarays. I'm still hoping to get the UK Play Exclusive and both German Ultimate Editions! :notworthy:

@AlienKing "Sorry?" :oohyeah: Why are you apologizing my friend! :hilarious: You must be Canadian eh? :rofl: LOL! :D :p

You're FU**ING AWESOME my Ninja Bro! :woot: :cool: If it was up to my bank account, I would LOVE to own every single fu**ing Edition for these bad ass films! :drool: At the moment I have 4 Steels and 4 amarays. I'm still hoping to get the UK Play Exclusive and both German Ultimate Editions! :notworthy:
Hahah didn't even realize that. Well then, I guess I. Am. Canadian! :smug::cold::joy::D
And I assume you're talking about the Boxset when you say German UE?

And sorry for hijacking your thread @oselallo. Oops! there I go again, apologizing and all.:p Damn!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 :naughty:
So will you or will you not?
@AlienKing F**K YEAH!!! :woot: I am now the proud owner of this SEXY Edition! :hungry: :thumbs:
DSC04157.JPG

Thanks again @Manqu Qhapaq! :cool: :notworthy:

Matching Steelbook and Digibook Artwork! :photo: I love it! :drool:
DSC04170.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Netclone