bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 8/13/15
Order: :amazon: Amazon.de

The Raid - Evolution.jpg
For the first time the two acclaimed films struggle will be published together with the same action-packed prequel "Merantau" in a box. The dream pair Gareth Evans and Iko Uwais sit with his three films to the martial arts master and action genre of today and tomorrow an impressive monument. The long-awaited collector's box is a pure action experience for all fans of modern and fast-paced action movies.
:woot: :cool: :notworthy: :box: :punch: :blackeye:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
I remember the time when Ulimate Part 1 was available for 17,99€ and i didnt bought it because of the missing english audio :D
@tristar6 17,99€?!?!?!?! :OMG: Damn! :banghead: Now I'm really kicking myself on the ass! :squint:

I'm thinking of just asking the wife to get one of them for me this Christmas! :naughty: :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Its funny, because I was about to watch Merantau couple of days ago but something came up and I couldn't. But from what I saw, it doesn't seem to be on the same level as the Raids.
And how is it even a prequel? It's just the same actor and director. The stories don't have any connections. Anyway, I shall judge the movie after I finish watching it.
@AlienKing I still havent seen that one, not yet ;) Let me know your thoughts my friend :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
@DADDYCOOL187 @chunk @harry @AlienKing @StifflersDad @cooey @MrErreip I finally received this beauty!!! :woot: :drool: :photo:
View attachment 185935

The Slipcover is fu**ing SEXY and the letters are cutout! :hungry: @tridon So can you please move it to the proper thread? THANKS! :thumbs:
View attachment 185936 View attachment 185937 View attachment 185938

popcorn2.gif
Thanks actually pretty cool man. Open it dammit! I wanna see more pics :D

Oh and I watched Merantau last week. It is DEFINITELY worth the watch. I really liked the movie, but I don't think I 'want to' watch it again. You'll know what I mean when you finish watching the movie. And that crazy dude from The Raid movies is there too :woot: and of course he's crazy here as well :p:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks actually pretty cool man. Open it dammit! I wanna see more pics :D

Oh and I watched Merantau last week. It is DEFINITELY worth the watch. I really liked the movie, but I don't think I 'want to' watch it again. You'll know what I mean when you finish watching the movie. And that crazy dude from The Raid movies is there too :woot: and of course he's crazy here as well :p:D
@AlienKing Open it!? We'll see! Let's flip for it! :naughty:
tumblr_lzet1iQDLT1qczbido1_500.gif

Oh sorry, it stays SEALED!!!! :stop: :woot: :D :p