Mondo The Raid: Redemption - OST [Mondo] on sale May 24th

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
ORDER LIVE:

http://www.mondotees.com/The_Raid:_Redemption_Original_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack_2XLP_p_946.html

And yes, they went with Jock's artwork:

Mondo-RaidOST1-Front.jpg

More pictures:
Mondo-RaidOST2-Back.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST3-Gatefold.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST4-Charcoal.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST5-Charcoal2.jpg

Tomorrow we will release our fifth soundtrack of 2013, Mike Shinoda & Joe Trapanese’s Original Score for THE RAID: REDEMPTION.

For the uninitated, THE RAID is an Indonesian martian-arts film that is easily one of the best action movies to come out of any country in the last few years. This soundtrack, scored for the U.S. release of the film by Joe Trapanese (of last month’s soundtrack release OBLIVION) and Mike Shinoda, is fast-paced and pulsating, perfectly capturing the energy and tension of the film.

The artwork on this gatefold jacket was created by Jock, and the album was pressed on 180 Gram vinyl in both BLACK and randomly-inserted SMOKEY GREY.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/05/23/mondo-vinyl-the-raid-redemption-2xlp-on-sale-info/

Last edited by a moderator:
This just in:

Tomorrow we will release our fifth soundtrack of 2013, Mike Shinoda & Joe Trapanese’s Original Score for THE RAID: REDEMPTION.

For the uninitated, THE RAID is an Indonesian martian-arts film that is easily one of the best action movies to come out of any country in the last few years. This soundtrack, scored for the U.S. release of the film by Joe Trapanese (of last month’s soundtrack release OBLIVION) and Mike Shinoda, is fast-paced and pulsating, perfectly capturing the energy and tension of the film.

The artwork on this gatefold jacket was created by Jock, and the album was pressed on 180 Gram vinyl in both BLACK and randomly-inserted SMOKEY GREY.

Mondo-RaidOST1-Front.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST2-Back.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST3-Gatefold.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST4-Charcoal.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST5-Charcoal2.jpg

Photo credit: Billy Garrett

Track Listing:
1. Prayers
2. Gear Up
3. The Arrival
4. We Have Company
5. We’re Alone Here
6. Quaking Old ****
7. Hole Drop
8. Moving Up, Part 1
9. Moving Up, Part 2
10. Trapped
11. Close Shave
12. One Way Out
13. Machete Standoff
14. Rama’s Family Dream
15. Chair Slam
16. Dirty Cop
17. Jaka Caught
18. Dog Fight
19. Uncle Andi
20. Dead Already
21. Drug Lab
22. Andi Strung Up
23. Putting A Mad Dog Down
24. Misfire
25. Razors.Out (Performed by Chino Moreno)
26. Suicide Music (Performed by Get Busy Committee)

This 2XLP will be available tomorrow, May 24, at a random time at www.mondotees.com
Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement.

In stock !!!

You know if the vinyl randomly inserted are exclusive to Mondo or there will be the same at some retailers? (The randomly inserted copies go across all retailers)

thank you

Last edited:
Yeah, it was the same for Greece mate.

I suppose this isn't as limited as other mondo products, given the fact that it will be released elsewhere as well?

Yeah, it was the same for Greece mate.

I suppose this isn't as limited as other mondo products, given the fact that it will be released elsewhere as well?

There are usually more LPs than posters at mondo to begin with.

There are usually more LPs than posters at mondo to begin with.

Yeah, they won't say how many, but they started in the hundreds and then Drive was closer to 5K, with the Pink vinyl in about 1 in 20.

What would be great is to know the draw of this edition. (500 smokey grey ? )

vinyl Drive is he went quickly?

They did not have a limit on how many people could purchase on Drive. I am sure they got an ear full and a coupe orders of 100+. The Raid is limited to 2 per order / household. A tad more fair.

I assume the limited gray would be the same, close to 1 in 20. :dunno:

Reactions: TobinFrost
CIMG9064s.jpg

CIMG9066s.jpg

Wow, they already have these in stock ready to go. I found out, there is no limit on how many you buy, just a limit on each order. They cannot ship more than 2 in a package.

Btw, I have looked at 4 of them and no smokey gray vinyl. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blumaster and spass
I'm not sure where the 1 in 20 rumor started (I'm guessing expressobeans), but I highly doubt it's true.

Mondo themselves confirmed that out of the remaining 1500 copies of Drive that went to retailers, 500 would be pink. So it would be much safer to assume that the entire press was 1/3 on pink.

The Beyond OST was 1000 on black and 500 clear blue.

The Spawn OST was said to be the same, 500 on colored and 1000 on black, though I don't think it was confirmed.

I don't remember if there were any numbers mentioned on the others. There were around 1000 clear copies of Oblivion up on their webstore, though it was a different type of deal since they exclusively sold the colored version.

On average, I'd say the odds of getting a colored copy are much higher than 1 in 20.

I'm not sure where the 1 in 20 rumor started (I'm guessing expressobeans), but I highly doubt it's true.

Mondo themselves confirmed that out of the remaining 1500 copies of Drive that went to retailers, 500 would be pink. So it would be much safer to assume that the entire press was 1/3 on pink.

The Beyond OST was 1000 on black and 500 clear blue.

The Spawn OST was said to be the same, 500 on colored and 1000 on black, though I don't think it was confirmed.

I don't remember if there were any numbers mentioned on the others. There were around 1000 clear copies of Oblivion up on their webstore, though it was a different type of deal since they exclusively sold the colored version.

On average, I'd say the odds of getting a colored copy are much higher than 1 in 20.

I thought that info came from Mondo's own site?

Then I have the wurst (German thing) luck, which is not far off in describing my life. :emb:

I went through 5 Drive LPs and no pink. They would not mention #s on the newest releases, but they said 5K of drive is not far off. That would be cool if out of the 1500 they sent to stores that they included 500 pink, giving the record store buyers a better chance. They (and I) are big on supporting record stores.

Still no GID Poltergeist either. No wonder I've never won the damn lottery. :p