Mondo The Raid: Redemption - OST [Mondo] on sale May 24th

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
ORDER LIVE:

http://www.mondotees.com/The_Raid:_Redemption_Original_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack_2XLP_p_946.html

And yes, they went with Jock's artwork:

Mondo-RaidOST1-Front.jpg

More pictures:
Mondo-RaidOST2-Back.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST3-Gatefold.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST4-Charcoal.jpg

Mondo-RaidOST5-Charcoal2.jpg

Tomorrow we will release our fifth soundtrack of 2013, Mike Shinoda & Joe Trapanese’s Original Score for THE RAID: REDEMPTION.

For the uninitated, THE RAID is an Indonesian martian-arts film that is easily one of the best action movies to come out of any country in the last few years. This soundtrack, scored for the U.S. release of the film by Joe Trapanese (of last month’s soundtrack release OBLIVION) and Mike Shinoda, is fast-paced and pulsating, perfectly capturing the energy and tension of the film.

The artwork on this gatefold jacket was created by Jock, and the album was pressed on 180 Gram vinyl in both BLACK and randomly-inserted SMOKEY GREY.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/05/23/mondo-vinyl-the-raid-redemption-2xlp-on-sale-info/

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondo gave me a copy :) very nice

In fact, I ordered two copies and I finally changed his mind and I sent an email saying I wanted to have one copy. After this email, no response.
A few days later, I received an email telling me that my order was sent, both happy because I expect and unhappy because I wanted a single copy.
So I sent an email saying I had asked for one copy is sent and finally the girl who took care of my order has kindly offered me a refund of a single copy without having to return has returned.

Just to tell you that I was surprised at what nice gesture from Mondo, very good vendor site.

So normally, if all goes well I should get two copies for the price of one.
Hoping that in one of the two copies, I can get the version of smokey grey
:D

Last edited:
I received my two copies today but no version smokey grey :(
I have not seen anyone selling it on ebay for now

Here are some pictures :

:scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: spass
Received my 2 copies today:

CIMG1169.jpg

Historically I am not a very lucky guy, I never win anything and when there are random things like this I never usually get one of the special versions, so imagine my surprise and delight when I opened my second copy and saw this!

CIMG1171.jpg

:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Just to give you a contrast, because it's not too easy to see in the picture, but here is a black version and this smokey grey version side by side:

CIMG1172.jpg

Nice one Ben! You guys received your copies pretty fast, mine were processed through USPS sort facility in Chicago today, hopefully heading over here. ;)

Received mine today and got the smokey version.
The postie also delivered my copy of the Mondo The Beyond soundtrack I bought of ebay and after opening it it turned out to be the blue version!!!
What a great day so far, I think I get a lottery ticket later on...

Reactions: roseart
Received mine today and got the smokey version.
The postie also delivered my copy of the Mondo The Beyond soundtrack I bought of ebay and after opening it it turned out to be the blue version!!!
What a great day so far, I think I get a lottery ticket later on...

That is awesome! :thumbs: I've opened 4 Drive & 4 Raid and black all around. :(

You can contact Mondo, you can do so through your account with them.
They are very helpful.
Most Mondo orders arrive for me after roughly 10-14 days as well, however, there were 2 that took 6 weeks but still turned up, so hopefully you'll have it soon.
Maybe contact your customs office?

Reactions: tonybsg