The Rarest of the Rare!

Dec 21, 2017
20180415_235004.jpg
20180415_235013.jpg
20180415_235030.jpg
20180415_235038.jpg
View attachment 369513 View attachment 369512 View attachment 369512 Ok this is gonna be fun!
I wanna see what you believe to be the rarest steelbook/Metalpak in your collection you are most proud to own?

Heres mine

SOLOMON KANE

Ive never seen another copy for sale ever! I paid £66 pound for it and bid even higher to ensure it was mine, i love this movie so much! Do you own a copy? Post a pic or show us your most prised possession the rarest of the rare that you own! :thumbs:

Last edited:
I don’t think you really worded this topic correctly. What makes you think the ‘rarest’ steelbook someone own makes them proud?

I think a better way to rephrase the question:

1: What is the rarest steelbook you own?

And

2: What is the proudest steelbook you own?

Also to add the issue with all of this is nothing is really ‘rare’ anymore lol :LOL: :p

We are passed those days where Gladiator TW, Le Grande Bleu JP, T2 2.0 JP were the rarest to find

I don’t think you really worded this topic correctly. What makes you think the ‘rarest’ steelbook someone own makes them proud?

I think a better way to rephrase the question:

1: What is the rarest steelbook you own?

And

2: What is the proudest steelbook you own?
Ok your right so answer both questions then, it makes it even more interesting!
Whats the rarest steelbook/metalpak that you own?
And what is the Steelbook/Metalpak you are most proud to own?
There hows that? :happy:

Ok your right so answer both questions then, it makes it even more interesting!
Whats the rarest steelbook/metalpak that you own?
And what is the Steelbook/Metalpak you are most proud to own?
There hows that? :happy:

This has been discussed before many times....you are just late in the party ;) But as you are keen to bump it again I will join in.

Rarest - Wolf FAC#70 Filmarena
Proudest - Too many to choose from. I would say I’m loving my HDZeta boxsets :D

• Thanks
Reactions: revster68
Cumon dont be shy show us the pics :thumbs: lol

Sorry mate can’t be arsed. You can search for them on the threads. Where’s your pic? Exactly
Edited - just seen you added your pics, congrats on owning this. I must say I haven’t really seen this on Ebay at all or know anything about this release.

Not arguing at all mate. I contributed to your topic and you just got wound up my friend :LOL:If you can’t deal without being abusive that’s something you need to deal with.

Anyway, I’m going to leave your ‘fun’ thread. Thanks for sharing your pics :thumbs:

Woah easy guys, Revster please don’t post offensive messages to other members. We don’t accept that kind of language here. If you don’t like another members comments simply ignore them or report it if you feel like someone has said something wrong. Anyway back on topic now!

View attachment 369514 View attachment 369515 View attachment 369516 View attachment 369517 View attachment 369513 View attachment 369512 View attachment 369512 Ok this is gonna be fun!
I wanna see what you believe to be the rarest steelbook/Metalpak in your collection you are most proud to own?

Heres mine

SOLOMON KANE

Ive never seen another copy for sale ever! I paid £66 pound for it and bid even higher to ensure it was mine, i love this movie so much! Do you own a copy? Post a pic or show us your most prised possession the rarest of the rare that you own! :thumbs:
Yep. Got that one!
0EFC2043-34C5-4AF2-9103-E62E0D5F6259.jpeg

Rarest That I have? Maybe these:
9029F57F-310C-4FED-8460-C8DE6BA710BF.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and revster68
Woah easy guys, Revster please don’t post offensive messages to other members. We don’t accept that kind of language here. If you don’t like another members comments simply ignore them or report it if you feel like someone has said something wrong. Anyway back on topic now!
Yup sorry my very bad for biting it wont happen again