paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 18, 2019
Purchase link: Arrow Films - Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £50.00 (Arrow Films) - £44.99 (Zavvi) - £49.99 (HMV) - £45.33 (Amazon)

bd92b0b9-df47-4134-9d4e-0ad6cf59ff90.jpg

Last edited:
Wait... so it's secretly back in stock in their store?? *Runs off to check*

It really does show up in the "Other Customers Bought" bar, but clicking on it gives you a 404 page. However, you can still add it to cart from the "Other Customers Bought" bar. Wow, that's super dodgy and weird! I was gutted when they ran out of stock because I had no idea where else I could get it that would actually pack it properly.

EDIT: Nope, no luck. I can add to cart, but it disappears when I checkout :(

Thanks for getting my hopes up @justboy :p
Not sure how likely it will be restocked at Zavvi but I received mine in a box.. don't think my last box set received the same treatment though so it probably depends on their mood :p

Not sure how likely it will be restocked at Zavvi but I received mine in a box.. don't think my last box set received the same treatment though so it probably depends on their mood :p
It's sold out there won't be a re-stock
Arrow don't have any to supply retailers

Only way Amazon as the seller or Zavvi will have any stock is if a customer done a return as unwanted item and still sealed as in new
Amazon listings will be third party sellers

There might be stock still in high street shops like HMV and some small independent music/video retailers

• Thanks
Reactions: spriggan02
Wait... so it's secretly back in stock in their store?? *Runs off to check*

It really does show up in the "Other Customers Bought" bar, but clicking on it gives you a 404 page. However, you can still add it to cart from the "Other Customers Bought" bar. Wow, that's super dodgy and weird! I was gutted when they ran out of stock because I had no idea where else I could get it that would actually pack it properly.

EDIT: Nope, no luck. I can add to cart, but it disappears when I checkout :(

Thanks for getting my hopes up @justboy :p

Sorry about any false hope!

I wonder if this was stock being held back for damages as there were over 100 copies when I put my order in.
I got mine today so I'm pretty happy I managed to sneak in and get one
20190402_133936-1612x1209.jpg

Reactions: ChrisPatt
A restock isn't completely out of the question from Arrow, but it definitely won't be advertised or announced. Arrow have had restocks of very limited/super sold out items long after the fact during their sales. I remember the limited editions of The Thing, and the House box set all popped up during one of their recent sales for example.

I'll just keep an eye out on eBay and hopefully I'll manage to get a copy.

Interesting how popular this collection is as I didn't expect this to be sold out (small print run?) while the steelbook of the first movie is still in stock.

Not really a fan of the new art so it's great that they have the original Japanese posters on the reverse:
RingCollection01.jpg

RingCollection02.jpg