Finland
Release date: March 20, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €25.99
Note: includes booklet

ring.jpg
ring1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m sure it is only the repack of the Amaray versions. The remastered version was the one from Arrow Video and if the remastered Blu-Ray was included they had promoted it.
The quality will be ok - nothing special, but it comes with a booklet. Something else I`d Iike to mention is that I wouldn`t order this Digipack from Amazon, because of the fragility of them.
Amazon will put it in an envelope without protection and so you can be sure it arrives damaged. You can send them back until you get an undamaged one, but that`s irritating and takes time.

^^ Well, unfortunately, Amazon is the only option some of us 'Colonials' have available.
For items that are um, less than robust, I've had a bit more luck identifying it as a "gift" which then provides an additional wrapping and can also provide a better chance of getting it in cardboard instead of bubble-paper.
Costs a couple of $ extra but it also provides a slightly better mind-set. :)

^^ Well, unfortunately, Amazon is the only option some of us 'Colonials' have available.
For items that are um, less than robust, I've had a bit more luck identifying it as a "gift" which then provides an additional wrapping and can also provide a better chance of getting it in cardboard instead of bubble-paper.
Costs a couple of $ extra but it also provides a slightly better mind-set. :)
Ok - that`s a good point - I just wanted to say that these digipacks (most are glossy) often have scratches just because of slightly humbling in a package or have dents on the inside spine and so on. And it is also satisfying, when you get them sended as a gift and it is very epensive and you later see them on sale for redicolous prices. There is a very small chance to get a good deal on them, but I don`t want to salt your soup - maybe you can order it with some cheap protective sleeves or so - this would soften the package and the chance is higher to get them undamaged.

Reactions: Grendel