Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Ritual

Genre: Horror

Director: David Bruckner

Cast: Rafe Spall, Rob James-Collier, Sam Troughton, Arsher Ali, Paul Reid, Kerri McLean, Jacob James Beswick, Maria Erwolter

Release: 2017-10-11

Runtime: 94

Plot: A group of college friends reunite for a trip to the forest, but encounter a menacing presence in the woods that's stalking them.

Anyone seen this yet?

I watched it last night and tbh it paid off well imo

Was pleasantly surprised

@tridon i think you might like this

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Anyone seen this yet?

I watched it last night and tbh it paid off well imo

Was pleasantly surprised

@tridon i think you might like this

I watched this the first weekend it was released and enjoyed the hell out of it! I was expecting something Blair Witch-esque, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned into such a cool creature feature. Guillermo del Toro was also raving over the creature design! If this ever receives a physical release, I’ll buy it immediately.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I watched this the first weekend it was released and enjoyed the hell out of it! I was expecting something Blair Witch-esque, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned into such a cool creature feature. Guillermo del Toro was also raving over the creature design! If this ever receives a physical release, I’ll buy it immediately.

Yeah at one point I thought it was going to cop out and not show anything so the last 15 minutes made me very happy. Decent CGI too.

Will also buy it if gets a physical release

Love how the creature looked with the f*cked up arms and face on the nose of the bigger beast. Also that scene with the fire behind it looked amazing and when it runs near him behind the messed up dream shop looked awesome

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah at one point I thought it was going to cop out and not show anything so the last 15 minutes made me very happy. Decent CGI too.

Will also buy it if gets a physical release

Love how the creature looked with the f*cked up arms and face on the nose of the bigger beast. Also that scene with the fire behind it looked amazing and when it runs near him behind the messed up dream shop looked awesome

That creature design was awesome -- and the reveal was great! I wasn't sure what to expect, but what we got was so damn cool!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database