E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July - September 2022
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $275

the-scarlet-witch-sixth-scale-figure-by-hot-toys_marvel_gallery_6046e6d18ab5f.jpg

Here we go, my 3rd ever figurine purchase.
Can't resist this one.

Does anyone know if they are customs friendly or no, or do they have a EU warehouse that ships to any EU countries.

Reactions: Shark
Here we go, my 3rd ever figurine purchase.
Can't resist this one.

Does anyone know if they are customs friendly or no, or do they have a EU warehouse that ships to any EU countries.

The likeliness is amazing.

What were your first two?

If you mean declaring a low value, they won't, it's against the law anyway. Everything ships from the US when you order on their website. However they do have some authorized resellers across Europe so might be worth contacting support by chat and see what they tell you.

You can try finding local resellers in your area on your own, but I'd advise you to inquire beforehand about these resellers' return policy in case of any defects or damages.

Plus, with Sideshow, the customer support is second to none.

If you mean declaring a low value, they won't, it's against the law anyway. Everything ships from the US when you order on their website. However they do have some authorized resellers across Europe so might be worth contacting support by chat and see what they tell you.

You can try finding local resellers in your area on your own, but I'd advise you to inquire beforehand about these resellers' return policy in case of any defects or damages.

"Plus, with Sideshow, the customer support is second to none." --> I agree when referring to US-based customers. Not so good for European customers when you get an issue. There are much better and economical possibilities for European customers.

If you let me know your location (send me a PM), I can suggest you several on-line shops to buy these Hot Toys figures. :thumbs:

I live in the Netherlands (europe), if you by any chance know where I can find the Wonder Woman Life size bust I would be forever grateful

Last edited:

I pre ordered Harley quinn Life size Bust and Catwoman.
This will be my 3rd purchase.
Funny enough I saw this post first but then I saw harley quin and I did some youtube research and that opened up a whole new world to me.

Attachments

• Sideshow order.jpg
    Sideshow order.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: IRON MAN
"Plus, with Sideshow, the customer support is second to none." --> I agree when referring to US-based customers. Not so good for European customers when you get an issue. There are much better and economical possibilities for European customers.

Have you experienced them yourself and didn't get help or did you read about someone else's account who may or may not be telling the full story? The latter is always something to keep in mind. :)

I have tons of friends in Europe who testify to Sideshow's excellent customer support. There is of course the occasional buyer who will say otherwise but the rare ones I've seen, when examined closely were just throwing shade because they sought some form of compensation or refund when they weren't eligible for one anymore.

As for the cost which you're lumping in with the same statement, that's a different story and it's perfectly normal for items to cost more when you import them from the other side of the world. Hence my suggestion to @Billy Talent to search for local sellers if he wanted to. One does not negate the other. :)

Have you experienced them yourself and didn't get help or did you read about someone else's account who may or may not be telling the full story? The latter is always something to keep in mind. :)

I have tons of friends in Europe who testify to Sideshow's excellent customer support. There is of course the occasional buyer who will say otherwise but the rare ones I've seen, when examined closely were just throwing shade because they sought some form of compensation or refund when they weren't eligible for one anymore.

As for the cost which you're lumping in with the same statement, that's a different story and it's perfectly normal for items to cost more when you import them from the other side of the world. Hence my suggestion to @Billy Talent to search for local sellers if he wanted to. One does not negate the other. :)
I had one bad experience with them and a friend of mine got a big issue with them (although that one was with a statue, not a HT figure). It is also true that bad experiences may come with all shops and one should buy from those ones feeling comfortable/relax (especially when going to collectible figures/statues). And I fully agree with you that one does not negate the other. :thumbs:

Been tempted by these over the years but still haven't picked one up yet, this one though might be a different story :wow: WOW its amazing the detail is stunning.
This and Vision I am very tempted by and would love to own them :thumbs:
Also in the UK Forbidden planet carry a huge range of these and their customer service is absolutely brilliant.:thumbs:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Been tempted by these over the years but still haven't picked one up yet, this one though might be a different story :wow: WOW its amazing the detail is stunning.
This and Vision I am very tempted by and would love to own them :thumbs:
Also in the UK Forbidden planet carry a huge range of these and their customer service is absolutely brilliant.:thumbs:

Yeah they are stunning the detail on most of them is insane and some even come with led effects! wow

Have you seen these wonder woman life size bust images yet?
Just crazy I showed my collegue and he thought it was the actress and couldn't believe it was a statue.
I just got into it after seeing this Wanda post and I went in headfirst and my god I can't believe I have been missing out on this.
Right now that wonder woman bust is my grail to obtain, already have harley quinn bust for pre order and after that I think I am good until another amazing bust pops up.

Attachments

• wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1aaac6de.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1aaac6de.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 108
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ab6bf45.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ab6bf45.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 106
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac850cb.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac850cb.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 92
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_feature.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_feature.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 107
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac216ec.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac216ec.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Robles
Yeah they are stunning the detail on most of them is insane and some even come with led effects! wow

Have you seen these wonder woman life size bust images yet?
Just crazy I showed my collegue and he thought it was the actress and couldn't believe it was a statue.
I just got into it after seeing this Wanda post and I went in headfirst and my god I can't believe I have been missing out on this.
Right now that wonder woman bust is my grail to obtain, already have harley quinn bust for pre order and after that I think I am good until another amazing bust pops up.
The Likeliness is amazing :thumbs:

Reactions: Billy Talent